1:6 Vader Project & Digital Scan project

And here we are.

S4W7KRC.jpg

Simply awesome! The ANH stunt stormtrooper is my favorite! Just in time for the upcoming Hot Toys set, although they obviously are Luke and Han, so the helmet should be the Hero version, but as they don't come with actual head sculps then yours will be perfect!

There is no guarantee these will fit the Sideshow or Hot Toys figures. These are exact 1:6 scale of the originals. I don't know how accurate those two companies have gotten to the real deal.

Well, I can't sell here and can't advertize sales here, as I'm not a premium member, but we have a more extensive thread over at TheClubhouse1.net.

I'm going to try and recreate this with the Prowse head.
D6wfxYt.jpg

Last edited:
We have stopped trying to mold the saber, due to the complexities of molding them with the D-ring attached, so we have decided that for the people who signed up prior to us cancelling the armor kit run will get all new freshly printed sabers instead. Please bear with us while these are being printed and we'll approach all of you again to hear whether you are still interested.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back