Vader capes and pleather suit

Jamie Davison

Im not sure if this is the right place to post this, was gonna do it in the junkyard but as im not actually looking to buy right now I thought id try here.

Well, at the end of march I will be getting my bonus from work and am planning to use some of it to buy some new bits for darth vader. Im either gonna get chestbox and belt from portumac on ebay or a pleather suit and cape set. So I thought id start my research.

Im kinda leaning toward the suit and cape. But I was gonna get them on ebay from custardkitty23 but she hasnt had any up for quite a few months so I think she may have stoped making them. And so (to the point of this thread :confused ) what other sources are there for not to expensive (along the lines of custardkitty) capes and pleather suits? There seems to be a lot on ebay but im never sure if they are sellers that can be trusted or not, is there a website that sells them, or should I visit the good ol' junkard to get what I need?.?.? Any info would be great, thanks.... :D

Thanks for the replies so far. Any one else have any info? I am in the UK so shipping could be a problem, is there any where in Uk that makes/sell them? Thanks again

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back