T3. T800 Power Cell

Polsnulspace

Sr Member
Hi guys...novice looking for help here!! Ive a fairly decent Termi collection (atleast I think so anyway) but I still think its missing two major pieces. One is Sideshow's 1:1 TX bust and the other is this chappy......

batteryreplica6zc4.jpg

I missed out on a kit recently on ebay but would still really like to get my hands on one. Do you guys have any info on this? Are there others available elsewhere? Any help would be appreciated guys!!:)

My Termi collection so far.......

1003779nr7.jpg

.....just needs two more pieces!!!:cool

There has been talk on other boards. I only know of one person who has created one. COC as he is banned.

Thanks!

Greg

It doesn't look like it would that difficult to make. Are there better pics or blueprints or something? I'm not volunteering or anything but, if it's anywhere close to as easy as it looks I might be able to look into building a couple. :confused

Great looking collection, Polsnulspace! Not to derail the topic, but would you mind sharing what you used to raise the shelf on the Detolf for your T-800?

I've got clearer pics of the creator Lucas Francis Studio, I snatched some times ago on the web. I've got to figure out, how to access my little webspace at my friend's server, so that I can post them here. My recent trys were fruitless.

Great looking collection, Polsnulspace! Not to derail the topic, but would you mind sharing what you used to raise the shelf on the Detolf for your T-800?

Not at all mate!!!:) They are nothing more than 1" white plumbing pipe with chrome effect radiator pipe wrapping around it.

Clicky for Piping & Chrome Pipe Covering

Here is a couple close up pics..........

Not exactly high craftsmanship but it does the job....hope this helps!!!:cool

The one you see FLYING through the air is a CG version.

Notice it looks solid.

There were 4 made for the film. Two Damaged, Two Not Damaged.

The Subcontractor who did the electronics for WInston, was told to redo the electronics in two of them.

While each set was filmed, the two with the modifications were the ones that made it to the final cut. Lucas Francis own ed that version, but it was sold to a Japanese collector. Im not sure if he had Both of them or just the one from the set of the two that were Filmed..

I own the other two.

Frank Cerney

Why not a kit?

How would ya want it? Chromed? Real metal? or vacuum metalized?

With or without electronic boards?

Which version of the boards? The IRON ON THIN TRANSLUCENT ONES that were actually used?
or thicker more durable ones?

Wire coming out of back like the real ones? or self contained electronics?

Everyone would want something different.

Now ya know why we never made it a kit. Too big a pain in the ass...for the demand at the time.

Maybe its different now.

Price would directly be effected by which option we went with.

Personally,
Id go VAC MET, with cord out the back.
Thicker Electronic boards. (thin as possible, but not the iron on stuff)

If ya were going to do a kit BrundelFly whatever version you think would be the best would work for me, screen accurate, ala wire outa the back sounds cool, but its all up to you if you decided to grace us with a kit!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back