T3. T800 Power Cell

Ok...Im tired of Fraking around with this project.

I just got off the phone with a company that can design boards.

Im leaning towards...FULL HERO KIT.

WITH ELECTRONICS. Chromed resin in Metal, not Vacuumed Metalized.

WHo is interested?

I would consider selling them built, but they wont be cheap.

Frank

*** INTERESTED ***

As far as I can tell they used the same design for the T800 power cells, that Connor used to blow up the Terminator factory in Terminator:Salvation.

Thomas

Depends how many folks want one.

Im guessing now less than 200 no more than 500. For the Kit.

Assembled,....TBD. Probably twice kit cost.

Ive been wanting one of these for ages and a fully functional hero piece would be perfect but unfortunately I couldnt afford those prices....especially the higher price for a completed piece....which I would need to buy!:unsure

how about one of these for 19.99 and its also a lighter.
TERMINATOR SALVATION FUEL CELL LIGHTER
THE END BEGINS
In post-apocalyptic 2018, Skynet prepares it's army of Terminator's to destroy mankind. At the heart of each Terminator is a Nuclear Fuel Cell embedded in it's chest. This lighter is a replica of the Terminator's Nuclear Fuel Cell, and also a fully functioning lighter!

Made from chrome plated, diecast metal, each lighter measures 3.5" in overall length and is presented in a metal Terminator Salvation collector's box.

Nice collection Polsnulspace. I'm a Termofan myself.

Missed your kind words there ONEYE....thanks mate. Appreciated though that pic is quite a bit out of date. Have a goosey here......

http://www.theimportforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=15903 ......though there has been a few things added since then aswell.

I've preordered myself the SS 1:1 T-600 Bust and fingers crossed, I'll get a cool powercell someday....somehow!!:love I'm still hoping to find myself a T2 Poker Coffee Cup aswell.

If you like Termi collections, check out my mate dvdbirger's Termi collection......

http://www.larsramstad.com/

Lars is the Termi collecting king imo!!:cool:thumbsup

Last edited:
how about one of these for 19.99 and its also a lighter.
TERMINATOR SALVATION FUEL CELL LIGHTER
THE END BEGINS
In post-apocalyptic 2018, Skynet prepares it's army of Terminator's to destroy mankind. At the heart of each Terminator is a Nuclear Fuel Cell embedded in it's chest. This lighter is a replica of the Terminator's Nuclear Fuel Cell, and also a fully functioning lighter!

Made from chrome plated, diecast metal, each lighter measures 3.5" in overall length and is presented in a metal Terminator Salvation collector's box.

Ill wait to see how accurate the lighter is first.
However,....LIGHTER CONVERSION KITS?

Maybe i could JUST sell the three electronic Boards?
I captured this to find the sequence.
www . h o b b y m atrix.com/props/t3/battery_slomo.AVI

REMOVE ALL SPACES

Last edited:
Linkie doesnt work for me!!

I'm sure someone told me recently that the powercell lighter from HCG wasnt size accurate in comparison to the original (smaller m'thinks). Ill try and hunt down the details!

Now...if someone knows were to get CIRCUIT boards printed....

I have the design file. I also have two of the working ones from production.

We could make exact copies of the hero prop.

Anyone???

Someone have a Video clip of him pulling it out of the chest?
THe FILMED One had a Blue LED in it, or it appeared like it did.

:eek

Wait a second. Isn't this living the replica prop dream here? Not only does a member own the hero prop, but he happens to have an excellent reputation and quality product. AND he is willing to duplicate the entire thing for you giving choice of kit or full build.

Now this is what the forum is all about.:thumbsup

It is very generous offer to this forum Frank. I hope to see an interest thread in the junkyard.

If it is a matter of getting enough people signed up to get the cost down to the low end of that range, I'll throw my name in the hat.

:eek

Wait a second. Isn't this living the replica prop dream here? Not only does a member own the hero prop, but he happens to have an excellent reputation and quality product. AND he is willing to duplicate the entire thing for you giving choice of kit or full build.

Now this is what the forum is all about.:thumbsup

It is very generous offer to this forum Frank. I hope to see an interest thread in the junkyard.

Thank you.
I was getting a bit frustrated.
THese projects are NOT easy..and everyone wants something for nothing.
Not only do I have TWO props FROM production, but I have THE MASTER from SW. Now, I have seen pics of the OTHER TWO that were actually filmed. Physically, they are identical to mine.
Neither of these 4 match the MASTER I RECENTLY got...which makes me wonder if its from SALVATION.
HHmmmm....could the one from SALVATION are different?
Anyone have close up pics of those?

Whats different? Thinner lines, and photo etch detail on it. Some of the "paneling" is also different.

I was just about to ask if this was what we see in Salvation. :lol

Personally, I didn't like T3 that much and would prefer the Salvation version. We might even be seeing more of those in the coming films. Then again, if the differences are only the result of them building a new one for filming and not because of any major design changes then I guess I'd rather have the T3 version as it is the first of the lineage.

Whew. More choices:wacko

EDIT:

I can't turn down photoetched detail. I vote for the Salvation version.

Last edited:
Frank, I don't suppose we could see pictures of the ones you have?

And in related news, just a few weeks ago I took the circuit board artwork I have and re-drew it in Corel. I then sent that off to another RPF member who made some very nice self-adhesive decals from them. Metalic gold details on a clear background, they look absolutely beautifull.

He still has the artwork, I'm sure, so he could probably produce these for your project if you make a go of it. How much that will raise your kit price, I couldn't tell you.

Thank you.
I was getting a bit frustrated.
THese projects are NOT easy..and everyone wants something for nothing.
Not only do I have TWO props FROM production, but I have THE MASTER from SW. Now, I have seen pics of the OTHER TWO that were actually filmed. Physically, they are identical to mine.
Neither of these 4 match the MASTER I RECENTLY got...which makes me wonder if its from SALVATION.
HHmmmm....could the one from SALVATION are different?
Anyone have close up pics of those?

Whats different? Thinner lines, and photo etch detail on it. Some of the "paneling" is also different.

I see some members here who spent as much as 4 figures for (to some extend) mass produced replicas.

But this is a one of a kind opportunity. To get a movie accurate, masterly crafted chromed prop replica with working electronics that will be really rare.

As long as there is no bluray version out of T4, it will be hard to determine if the T3 and T4 cells are the same. From what I have seen, the look the same.

I would go for either one.

At least we have the opportunity thanks to Frank to make this happen.

Hopefully there are enough people to get in.

Thomas

And in related news, just a few weeks ago I took the circuit board artwork I have and re-drew it in Corel. I then sent that off to another RPF member who made some very nice self-adhesive decals from them. Metalic gold details on a clear background, they look absolutely beautifull.

He still has the artwork, I'm sure, so he could probably produce these for your project if you make a go of it. How much that will raise your kit price, I couldn't tell you.

I redid my circuit boards with vinyl stickers.

Here's a pic:

endocellkit.jpg

Thomas

EDIT: I found a T4 Endo Cell picture:

endocellt4.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back