New Star Trek Props

acook59

Hi guys,

I know there are quite a few trekkies on this site and i know that some of them also like to make up working star trek props like dermal regenerators, medical instruments, engineering tools, cases, padds, tricorders etc etc.

I just thought it might be fun to come up with some of our own ideas instead of having a thread about props that already exist, we could design some of our own!

I've had a go at a few padds this afternoon so i may as well start off, let me know what you think!

PaddDesigns1.jpg

Here's something I drew up a while ago...

tric.jpg

I think of it as a grade school student Tricorder. Something smaller and simpler.

I like the design at the bottom, 2nd from the right... looks like an interesting `Nemesis`-variation with the curved areas.
Built some Padds years ago, when TNG was airing here in Germany, nothing extraordinary. But I always enjoy when someone comes up with a shiny new approach, like José Ralat (he´s a member here) and his Padds! :thumbsup

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back