1st peek Stargate SG-1 screen-used stuff

cheech9898

Sr Member
I got in the last stuff from legends. Its going to take me the weekend to sort the pictures & create smaller thumbnails etc and post it all up, but here's some lower res shots just as a sneak peek. I apologize beforehand SgtFang if your keyboard shorts out from drooling knowing some of these things are on your eventual 'to make' list.

Jaffa collar armor: has some tears and like most of the armor pieces its a foam. I'll need advice on how to patch the rips just to stabalize it for display purposes.
DSC00659s.jpg

and Jaffa leg armor
DSC00665s.jpg

Pieces of the Continuum Stargate: the glyph is 1/4 thick black plastic thats smooth on 1 side and has texture on the other. Smooth side up with the glyph cut and glued on top & lines etched in the surface.
DSC00741s.jpg

Part of the inner gate ring. Its basically a skim slush cast with a few layers of fiberglass for backing
DSC00718s.jpg

Gate blueprints: I already had a set that was signed by Shanks. When legends had this set up something just didn't look the same. The prints looked crisper/cleaner than my smaller legal size prints. To my surprise this set came and they're mini-poster 2x3ft size :eek

DSC00746s.jpg

DSC00747s.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back