Back to the Future

I've been looking for the past four or five years. Never seen one of the exact ones for sale or in a private collection unfortunately. Constant eBay searches only ever turns up similar ones in the wrong colours with elasticated waist bands or the leather variation.
Though if it helps..it was from the Fall 1984 collection. Best of luck

Not sure of all the details of this jacket, but if someone wants to do this as a custom jacket, drop me a line and we can talk about it.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Yeah unfortunately not the right jacket. He usually has very high prices items available which he claims are accurate, but as you can see the jacket isn't the right colours, it has that elastic waist band and doesn't have the correct lining. Very pricey for something thats just similar

Well... I'd probably have to charge around the same as the opening bid to have one custom made. But at least we could get all the details right, the sizing custom fitted and I'll always be here... ;)

Kind regards,
Indy

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back