TMP IRON MAN - New Photos Feb 2011. Page 72.

Re: Iron Man Costume. TMP. NEW 2009 HELMET PHOTOS Page 77.

Glad to hear from you again. I hope to see some great stuff in the near future.(y)thumbsup

well after the wait. I finally got my TMP Iron man suit. I am VERY pleased with what i received. It is great work and definately will deal with TMP again. i tried everything on last night for the first time. i still have some trimming and hands to make but i wanted to share some of the photos that were taken of me in the suit..(y)thumbsup

DSC_0163.jpg

DSC_0180.jpg

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0190.jpg

DSC_0191.jpg

i am very happy with how the suit fits me. i believe once all the trimming is done and the feet are padded correctly it will be my favorite suit and will definately be my pride and joy out of all my costumes..(y)thumbsup:thumbsup I will post a Tutorial on my site once i get all the pics together and the words to them..

www.Des0late.com

I thank you TMP for giving me this opportunity. and supplying me with this amazing work of art. I hope to see much more beautiful creations from you in the future.

best wishes.

Can you post a side by side shot of the helmets? Someone posted that the newer helmet is sleeker. With my untrained eye I can not tell. Do you have any straight on shots of the 2 helmets next to each other?

this is me in my suit

DSC_0165.jpg

Here is the first shots of the TMP Iron Man suit. I believe the brow on the first shots of the IronMan suit was to large. on the newer helmet it looks more accurate. not to say that they arent both beautiful pieces. he has done a fine job on recreating Iron Man (y)thumbsup

FANMANDE_ARMOR_2.jpg

Desolate, you always look so pissed off in your pictures. Smile once in a while! :)

I believe you are right, it looks like the jawline is narrower as well correct?

Man that is a sweet suite!:eek

Awesome!! Any chance you can go to the Indy prop party this Saturday? Bring your suit and we can do comparison photos for everyone!!! ( and share tips!)

I cannot, due to an event in Lexington KY. I would really like to go but i am the 501st member coordinating the event. SO it would be bad. haha. we will get together sometime though and get some photos.

this is me in my suit

DSC_0165.jpg

Here is the first shots of the TMP Iron Man suit. I believe the brow on the first shots of the IronMan suit was to large. on the newer helmet it looks more accurate. not to say that they arent both beautiful pieces. he has done a fine job on recreating Iron Man (y)thumbsup

FANMANDE_ARMOR_2.jpg

Great you like it. The extra wait gave us time to get you a great deal of upgraded parts.
The photos you compare are tow different worlds, the bottom photo was of the first prototype.

Those two versions are entirely different.
You got differrent arms, shoulder bell, Bullneck,helmet. Upper and lower legs, hands, gauntlets, and diiferent pants. The only thing thats not different is the chest.

The helmet is a new helmet. Its different front face, differet jawline and chin as well as different eyes. ;)

Last edited:

LOL.... I got more scared by the "happy" face than the seriouse.
I say stick with the carracter ;) I dont se a superhero with a perky smile... only the vilians :)

I look forward seeing you in the full outfitt once adjusted. You got a great physic and is perfect for this armor ;)

here is what i have fitted to me right now.
i machined out a circle piece to go were the arc reactor is. on top of that i took a piece of lexain glass and sandblasted the face of it to give it a foggy look. i am still working on getting the lights wired up. I will have a nice tutorial on my site one i get everything figured out.

IMG_2687.jpg

IMG_2690.jpg

Once you get fitted those upper legs then it will be another thing entirely. ;) keep up the good work.. You should maybe offer those machined parts for the chest :)

Once you get fitted those upper legs then it will be another thing entirely. ;) keep up the good work.. You should maybe offer those machined parts for the chest :)

I more than likely will. I want to get all the electronics in there first. Once i get it together I will post some pics of the entire thing.

Also if you get the boots with high heel or heel inserts it will get you longer legs. I sent you some photos and ideas of the costume. I will send you photos of the boot idea.

I have been messing around with some wiring and some photos. i thought i would add a pic i thought was pretty cool..

IMG_0412.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

i used the glue stick method on the eyes. and i still have decent vision.. i just need some lenses to place in there to reflect more light

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back