Master Replicas Millennium Falcon

anybody know the going rate on one? I might have started mine a little high.

Is that a disguized way to promote your sell (seing this is your first post I guess yes) ? Not sure its allowed.

Anyway yes I think yours is a bit overpriced, but price are going crazy on them lately, I'm not sure why it costs less to build a better one with all the original kit parts, which weights 1/10 of the MR weight and which is much stronger than that polystone model...

Personally it's way too high... that's ebay inflated pricing, and I wouldn't pay near that much. I think 2K-2.5K max is more than fair, but then I'm not about big profits on collectibles. With the new options coming out, it's going to be a harder sell for sure.

Is that a disguized way to promote your sell (seing this is your first post I guess yes) ? Not sure its allowed.

Anyway yes I think yours is a bit overpriced, but price are going crazy on them lately, I'm not sure why it costs less to build a better one with all the original kit parts, which weights 1/10 of the MR weight and which is much stronger than that polystone model...

That's easy to answer... 99.9% of the people out there do not have the time and/or skill to make one themselves... and if they did Most would not be as good as the MR since they'd likely give up 1/2 way through looking for the correct parts. Studio Scale modelers are a pretty rare breed.

Jedi Dade

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back