Master Replicas Millennium Falcon

Seems most of the recent orders have been low numbers. All of our orders had the "P" designation on the shipping notice (stating within the first 300 numbers)

Within the last couple of weeks I know of the following numbers received:

269 (Mine)

Could someone tell me what the "P" designation is? I just got my shipping notice today and it is described as Item# SW-155-P. Is the "SW-155-P" what you guys are talking about, and if so does that mean I will get a series number within the first 300?

So if you get one of these and there are QA issues, are you just SOL? I'd imagine MR is getting down to the nitty gritty on stock.

I don't know, they do have a warranty or whatever for them, so I'd imagine you'd get a replacemnet or a at very least a refund if you wanted to return it.

Mine arrived and its incredible. I am very happy I jumped on the wagon to get one before there are gone.
My number is 927

MRFALCON.jpg

Last edited:
Could someone tell me what the "P" designation is? I just got my shipping notice today and it is described as Item# SW-155-P. Is the "SW-155-P" what you guys are talking about, and if so does that mean I will get a series number within the first 300?

Yep. "P" designation is a number within the first 300. If you got SW-155-P on your shipping notice you should get # less than 300.

Please don't take offense, but that paint job is really horrible. I don't know if I'd ever buy one, but if I did.........repaint here I come!!!

Please don't take offense, but that paint job is really horrible. I don't know if I'd ever buy one, but if I did.........repaint here I come!!!

I know that some of the MR Falcons have paint jobs that were "over done". I'm not sure that is the case here though. That pic was taken with the flash on, and that can certainly bring out just about everything the naked eye is not seeing. For example, think about all the times that someone lists an item for sale that has been sitting on their shelf for a period of time. They take a photo of the item (with the flash on) and then post it. When you look at the photo, you see that the item is covered in dust. That wasn't visible to their eye when they took the photo, but the flash totally brings it out. I would like to see a photo of the same Falcon with no flash.

I just got my Falcon a couple days ago and just got a chance to look at her yesterday. Overall I am pretty pleased with it. However, after looking at the model a little more closely I noticed a flaw. The left mandible was not positioned correctly during the assembly process and is slightly skewed. This makes the gap between the left mandible and the center panel smaller than the gap between the right mandible and the center panel. Also, it makes the left mandible slightly shorter than the right one, and slightly crooked looking. I know someone else on the RPF had the same problem some time ago, albeit theirs was slightly worse, nevertheless it is still there. I believe they ended up returning their's for a replacement. I included a pic to illustrate what I am talking about, hopefully it is large enough so you can see what I mean. I am considering sending it back for a replacement.

Anyway, should I send it back for a replacement, or am I being too picky? Any advice would be appreciated.

Any idea what percentage have this mandible flaw? Is it real noticeable in person? Sometimes close up pics can be deceiving and over emphasize a flaw to a degree.

Yep, I had exactly the same problem.
MR replaced it for me.
I'd send it back if you're not happy. I found their customers service to be A1 - constant updates and no trouble at all. :thumbsup

Thanks for chiming in Howard. I will try and get a replacement.

And for all you Falcon lovers, here's a beauty shot.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back