my luke macros

wolverine solo

d26macros%20002n115.jpg

real eumig servomatic, russrep lenseplate, real kalimar 660 viewfinder, used a junction box for in between the camera and the viewfinder, kalimar lenses, a big thanks to damon5973 and gigatron for all their help with parts and info, Chuck.:thumbsup

Looks pretty good. I'm slowly working on the same project. I just need to source the two Kalimar lenses and the view finder. And then figuring out that transition.

Can you show some close up pictures of the junction box? How you attached it to the Eumig? And to the view finder?

Luke's ANH macros are my favorite of all the props I've built. :love

Junction box? Wossat?

Get yourself a vintage Seagul camera for the large knob and you're almost there :thumbsup

Now if only we could identify the box on the rarely seen side :confused

the junction box is whats behind the light switch in the house, took the viewfinder into Lowes with me and checked them all till I found one that fit right. its all held together with JBWeld. sadly this is my last star wars prop I want, but worry not folks theres dirty harry, indiana jones and some star trek props that I still wanna add to the mix, glad everybodys enjoyin the prop,Chuck.

enterprise hypo, redo my tie pilot outfit, do a couple dirty harry props, find me a few trek props, and pray theres more to follow :lol get bored really easy.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back