Arnold's Measurements in Terminator 2

Arnolds actual height comes up a lot. As far back as Eraser ive looked directly over his head, im 6'2". Over the past few years he has given up trying to be taller than others both on camera and off. If you ever come across pictures of Arnold standing next to Roland Kickinger, Roland is an honest 6'5" bare foot.

12607110_557675047722652_527008723_n.jpgI am 5'7 with flat shoes he has wedged boots on

Any guesses how close this was to his T2 era? Or estimates what he may have been at then?

To be fair, Arnold was in pretty good shape in T2 - certainly not as big as T1, that's for sure despite his claims, but in great shape nontheless.

His bodybuilding profile shows:

Height: 6'2"
Arms: 22"
Chest: 57"
Waist: 34"
Thighs: 28.5"
Calves: 20"
Off Season Weight: Around 235 lbs.
Competition Weight: Around 260 lbs.

I don't know how applicable these stats are for T2 Arnie, but perhaps they wold be a good starting point (or maybe go with slightly smaller stats).

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible Arnie's chest measured under 50" at the time of T2.

My 1:1 figure is 6'1" tall (too tall for Arnold, with a bigger frame), and I have a 45" chest on it that seems just about correct in proportions. I may be able to go 1" bigger on the chest, but any more than another inch on the pecs, and it would begin to border on looking absurd.

Now - the BACK of the mannequin is still anorexic. But even if I added 1" to the front, and 4" - 5" to the back, that is still barely 50"...

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 704184View attachment 704185

Last edited:
The chest measurement is affected by many things. The depth and width being one of them and the angle of the chest muscles out near the arms and whether it extends out far in that area, or sits closer to the chest. That area in particular could add extra to the measurement, I would imagine.

Sadly, your attachments don't show up. It may help if you put a space in between the attachment links

The chest measurement is affected by many things. The depth and width being one of them and the angle of the chest muscles out near the arms and whether it extends out far in that area, or sits closer to the chest. That area in particular could add extra to the measurement, I would imagine.

Sadly, your attachments don't show up. It may help if you put a space in between the attachment links

When measurements for body builders are taken (in an official capacity) is it post-work out when they are "pumped up"? And if so, hjow much on average do the muscles swell? 2%...? 5%...?

Sorry about the image - silly RPF; I posted again too soon so it considered it an edit of the first post, and that tends to **** up image posting.

Was just a shot from a screen cap:

102.jpg

Attachments

• 103.jpg
    103.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 157
  • 105.jpg
    105.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 184
  • 106.jpg
    106.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 192
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back