RIP Sir Rodger Moore

Live and let die was the first James Bond my parents took me to. Have been a fan ever since. He was the Bond i grew up with. RIP Roger Moore. Thanks for the laughs and thrills.

I was so surprized by this. I didn't even realize he was pushing 90! He had a good, long life.
There aren't many like him any more. He was the epitome of handsome, sophisticated and classy!

RIP, Mr. Moore!

When Roger Moore took over for Sean Connery as James Bond, a lot of people thought he was a younger actor cast to carry the mantle--not realizing he was older than Sean.

Connery is the best Bond. But Live and Let Die is my favorite Bond film of them all. And Roger was superb in it. Here is one of my favorite scenes. Modern day Bond flicks could learn something from scenes like this, in which music plays such a compelling role.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUlR5ph7CC8

Rest in Peace, Mr. Bond.

The Wook

Last edited:
Very sad news. A true gentleman and 007's real spirit
I know that most don't consider him the best Bond but to me he had the class the character needed (Brosnan also had a bit of it)
Not saying it because he's gone - I'm saying it because I realy feel it! To me he was the best Bond ever !
RIP Sir Moore

And someone please correct the name of the thread! It's Roger not Rodger...

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back