InfoThink Star Lord Bluetooth Speaker | Sony TPS-L2 Replica

Auel

Anyone thinks that this can be modded into the TPS-L2?

ESSPKR008100_5_640.jpg

ESSPKR008100_2_640.jpg

• MARVEL official authorized
  • Remake portable tape player style design of 80's
  • Playing music by Bluetooth function or USB flash drive with MP3 format (USB flash drive will have size limitation for plugging in, NOT included)
  • Portable size with light weight
  • Remain classic exterior with inner new technology

ESSPKR008100_5_640.jpg

ESSPKR008100_2_640.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Toy version for $25......
http://comicbook.com/2017/05/10/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-vintage-walkmans-selling-for-big-b/

51331002-995659.jpg
They describe it as a MP3 player and boom box. They say it's from 'Marvel' but forget to link to wherever it's being sold. I checked Shop.marvel and disney store did not see it. I want to buy a few for X-mas gifts if I can find the source.

EDIT: Found it...
http://www.toysrus.com/buy/boombox-...i-mp3-boombox-star-lord-gg-120.fmv7-119039296

Not an MP3 player. Disappointing. Wanted to get some and paint them up for gifts.

Last edited:
Looks like they've updated the product info on that brando site to include the dimensions and it seems really small in my opinion. it's like the size of an actual cassette tape, rather than a player :/
"

• Built-in 600mAh rechargeable battery
  • Dimension: 75 x 115 x 25mm
  • Weight: 150g"

According to this review on macsources.com

"The speaker itself is designed to look exactly like a Walkman from the 80s. The speaker is the back of the device while the front is made to look like the window of a portable cassette player. It's the exact size of the old cassette tape Walkmans. The design of this speaker is really very creative. Next, you will see that all the buttons are raised and click when you press them - just like the old Walkmans used to be."

So with a bit of elbow grease; sanding, priming and painting, this could definitely be converted into a somewhat screen-accurate GOTG Walkman.

infoThink-StarLordSpeaker-2.jpg infoThink-StarLordSpeaker-4.jpg infoThink-StarLordSpeaker-5.jpg infoThink-StarLordSpeaker-7.jpg featured-infoThink-StarLordSpeaker.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back