First Internet series you discovered?

KrangPrime

Master Member
Wasn't really sure of a proper title for this, but I thought it deserved it's own topic.

What are some of the first web series that you discovered back when they originally started?

for me, it was Chad Vader and Unemployed Skeletor. It felt like, to me, they where doing it for the right reasons. to honor the characters and have fun doing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Red vs Blue back in the day. It was actually long before I played Halo, so I didn't get all the jokes, but I loved it nonetheless.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw RT's stuff back with FEAR and Shadowrun. Now i watch their other stuff so i guess it was those early ones.

yea Red vs Blue for me too. funny cuz I followed it for quite a while before youtube even existed, forgot about it, then a few years ago started watching all their new stuff and its a daily thing pretty much lol

The first one was RvB and Pre-Game Lobby for animation. For full live-action, it was The Joker Blogs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back