How to make fake video game labels?

LoneWanderer

Hey ya'll, I'm moving forward with a fun little project I've been wanting to do but lacked the time to do so until now! I have been wanting to make little holotapes from fallout 4 with the art of the video games you can collect on their face plates instead of the orange.

This is what I'm looking at doing:
Fo4_grognak_ruby_ruins.png

For all the different games, there are 5 total. My question is what kind of paper do I use to print the labels onto and then attach them to the 3D printed holotapes? I'm unfamiliar with the different label paper types and which would be best to use, though it would be preferable to have one that is sticky on one side to just stick it on the holotape props directly.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks guys.

Here are all the tape arts, they are just so cool:
Fallout4_Zeta_Invaders.pngFallout4_Atomic_Command.pngPipfall_holodisk.pngRobCo_Fun_Red_Menace.pngAutomatron_holotape.png

You can go to any office products store, Office Depot, Office Max, or Staples, and buy 8.5 x 11 FULL SHEET labels for either Inkjet or Laser printers. (make sure you buy the right type for your printer) Then you just print onto the sheet and cut them out to the size you want. They are already adhesive on one side.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back