Limited Run Closed Run - Holy Hand Grenade

Studio 49

Sr Member
The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch has arrived, so start rehearsing those count downs!

This replica has been painstakingly recreated from all the reference material that we could analyse and is easily the most accurate replica out there to date. The kit is received as is pictured above as the 3D Printer parts all ready to go for you to sand and paint as you wish. It should go with out saying but I'll mention it anyway, like any 3D Printed kit there will be some small clean up to do to prep it for painting but nothing difficult. Due to our extremely high quality control due to the detailing of the beading on the prop we're printing these parts at the highest quality setting we have available meaning these take two full days to create a single kit so please do be patient with any production lead times.

Right. One... two... five!

With the long production time needed for each kit in mind as well as cost for materials and manufacturing each kit is $60 AUD plus shipping (for reference that's approximately $45 USD plus shipping)

There is no upfront payment, we only ask for your payment when we have your kit 100% printed and ready to ship out so you can rest assured knowing there is no wait time after payment.

35433419893_70e9dc8328_b.jpg

36105051561_7d8a2dbb24_b.jpg

36072365152_60e1270ce8_b.jpg

35846723890_9293c3759b_b.jpg

36105049081_e36e7c10e3_b.jpg

35846720740_e48fdd8855_b.jpg

35404789864_15b8b5d569_b.jpg

36105047611_5d0f657002_b.jpg

RUN #2 - OPEN!!!- 10 SPOTS REMAINING

1 - DjangoUnchained:
Print Status: COMPLETE
Payment Status: PAID

Shipping Status: SHIPPED

2 - Xmez:
Print Status:
COMPLETE
Payment Status:
PAID
Shipping Status:
SHIPPED3 - OPEN:
Print Status:
Payment Status:

Shipping Status:

4 - OPEN:
Print Status:
Payment Status:

Shipping Status:

5 - OPEN:
Print Status:
Payment Status:

Shipping Status:

6 - OPEN:
Print Status:
Payment Status:

Shipping Status:

7 - OPEN:
Print Status:
Payment Status:

Shipping Status:

8 - OPEN:
Print Status:
Payment Status:

Shipping Status:
RUN #1 - COMPLETE

1 - Slide Effect
2 - Flashheart
3 - Stormraven
4 - Nilrem
5 - ticopowell
6 - GeoffMartin3299
7 - Irish Fett
8 - ahoudini
9 - JHHolliday
10 - James Earl Cash

35433419893_70e9dc8328_b.jpg

36105051561_7d8a2dbb24_b.jpg

36072365152_60e1270ce8_b.jpg

35846723890_9293c3759b_b.jpg

36105049081_e36e7c10e3_b.jpg

35846720740_e48fdd8855_b.jpg

35404789864_15b8b5d569_b.jpg

36105047611_5d0f657002_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Holy Hand Grenade Kit - Studio 49 (Monty Python)

--- Update ---
First three kits are printed and I'm just waiting on those payments so I can ship them out and then I can use that to help fund picking up teh next batch of filament to keep on going through the run :thumbsup

And also we still have spots open so get in quick if you want a kit!!!

Weekly Bump for filling the last couple slots of the interest list so we can get the run going properly :)

Alright everybody the interest list for the run is all filled up! So what's next? The plan is when I get to next pay day when I have some spare money I'll be heading out to stock up on more filament so I can print all your kits! Sorry for the slight delay in being able to get past kit 4 but real life has got in the way with having to pay for a number of things to do with my Formal Studies at University/College. I'm sorry about the inconvenience but it was something I wasn't able to avoid

Watch this space! I'm hoping to be able to start pumping out kits within the next two weeks! :D
And when it comes to your kit/spot I'll be in contact via PM for shipping, payment, etc.

Alright small update, the first three kits are 100% printed! (the fourth one is my personal kit)

Seeing them in a group like this isn't something you see everyday! Brother Maynard would be proud ;)
Just waiting on payday now so I can afford more material so I can get cracking on the rest of the kits for you all!

Last edited:

Hey all truly sorry for the wait, real life has just gotten in the way with being completely and utterly swamped with my Formal Studies at University. I had hoped I'd have time to pump out kit but with my studies I've had pretty well no spare time and as my studies have to take priority (as it is what will help get me a job after all! :D ) I've had to delay these a bit.

Now this is the reason why I don't take any up front payments and only ask for it when the kit is ready to ship so I don't inconvenience members on runs when my studies decide to throw one curve ball after another at me (while juggling a job as well to make ends meet). I have about 2-3 more weeks until my semester is over and I'm out of the peak assessment period so when I do I'll be able to get cracking on this proper and take this bad boy from an Interest Thread to a proper run!

I thank you all for your patience and I'm truly sorry for the delay but as you can understand real life has had to take precedence :)

I have great news everyone! I've been hard at work getting your kits produced and ready to go!
After this coming weekend I will then finally be on my Mid-year break so keep an eye on your PM's as I will be getting in contact with you all as I work through my run list :D
Once again, sorry for the delay folks. I wish I could have gone fully steam ahead in this earlier but real life got in the way and I had to understandably put my studies first
I look forward to getting in contact with you soon and getting these guys shipped out!

Photo%207-6-17%203%2024%2038%20pm_zpsdleqkg5d.jpg

Evening all I have begun sending out PM's to arrange for payments and shipping. As time allows I'll be working through my list and the flowing members will have a PM in their inbox :)
- ticopowell,
- GeoffMartin3299
- onegoodscare78

Alrighty the following members now have PM's in their inbox for their kits :)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back