Limited Run Closed Run - Holy Hand Grenade

Re: Holy Hand Grenade Kit - Studio 49 (Monty Python)

onegoodscare78and JHHolliday, you both have PM's in your inbox from a week ago so can you please open them up and have a read.
Then I can arrange to get your kits paid and shipped please :)

Last edited:

Just waiting for the finally payment now and this first run will be over :D

7 - onegoodscare78
Print Status:
100% Printed
Payment Status: Pending
Shipping Status: Pending Payment

Last edited by a moderator:

With this run about to come to a close, I wanted to take this opportunity to see if there's any more interest out there for doing another run of these?
If so please do comment below and let me know as I'll happily y do it if there's enough people!

35433419893_70e9dc8328_b.jpg

Attachments

• 35433419893_70e9dc8328_b.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 35433419893_70e9dc8328_b.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 42

No rush here but I'd like one of those if there ever is a next run pending all the usual.

GREAT work there on this project!

No rush here but I'd like one of those if there ever is a next run pending all the usual.

GREAT work there on this project!

Awesome! thank you so much for the kind words mate! I've just sent you a PM ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As one of the people that expressed interest in the run hasn't replied to or read any of my PM's that have been sent over the last month I've now removed them from the run since I want to get the kit shipped out ASAP.

This means I have 3D Printed Holy Hand Grenade kit is all printed and ready to ship out right away, boxed and everything!

Irish Fett will get first preference as he posted first so when I have an update to report on I'll post back here :)

----- RUN #2 NOW LIVE AND OPEN -----

Alrighty everybody after a small break we're back again for round two for all you Python Fans out there!!!

This will be s strictly limited run of just 10 kits, so get in quick if you want a kit!!! I will begin producing them as soon as I get the first person wanting to get one and then work my way through the list.

First spot has been taken and is shipped already! Sign up now and more sure you don't miss out on this run!

Last edited:
20% of the spots have now been taken

For me to move forward with this second run further I'll need more interested parties. This will be the last time I do a run of these, once they're gone they're gone folks

If you have an questions you're more than welcome to drop me a PM, I'm always more than happy to help :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back