Modified parts for the F-11D Blaster

Teddz

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Over on Whitearmor.net, I've posted a thread about the modifications I'm going to be making to my F-11D heavy blaster.

I'll update this thread later on with renders for the parts I listed, as some of you may not have the same files.

-Post-
Hi Everyone,

While the work on my armor slowly moves along, I've started work on my F-11D heavy blaster, based off The5thHorseman files. Since my 3d printer is a long ways away from being completed, I found someone local to me who does 3d printing. I plan to have most parts printed by them, then I'll clean them up, put it all together and possibly make another one out of resin or fiberglass reinforced epoxy.

As such, the parts that I don't have printed, I'm going to make from Aluminum and grips from rubber. I also plan on making a PCB with some electronics and sound. Based off the file names, here's the lists...
Aluminum
1. Barrel - Muzzle plug 1
2. Barrel - Muzzle plug 2
3. Folding stock - Bracket
4. Folding stock - Flashlight 2
5. Scope - knob - 1& 2 (modified to act like a real scope and go "click" when it's turned.)
6. Scope - Tube (modified with threaded ends for the eye rings)
7. Scope - Front eye ring
8. Scope - Rear eye ring
9. Scope - Rail 2
10. Scope - mount 2 (modified to attach to mount 1 with screws, also keeps scope in place without glue)
11. T-Tracks
12. Cocking lever

Other modified parts...
1. Cast rubber grips all around
2. LED's in the magazine on custom PCB
3. LED in the barrel that's trigger operated
4. Sound

That's what I've got for now, but I'm sure I'll find more things to make from aluminum or something else as the build progresses. If there's something you want to see in aluminum for this weapon, let me know.

Since enough of you are using the same files, if there's enough interest in the parts I listed above, I can run the numbers and do a run. Let me know which parts you're interested in.
-end of post-

I figure it's only fair to post this on the RPF as well, as some of you may like to see the progress of these. If there's enough interest, I'll post up a thread in the project runs forum.

Over on Whitearmor.net, I've posted a thread about the modifications I'm going to be making to my F-11D heavy blaster.

I'll update this thread later on with renders for the parts I listed, as some of you may not have the same files.

-Post-
Hi Everyone,

While the work on my armor slowly moves along, I've started work on my F-11D heavy blaster, based off The5thHorseman files. Since my 3d printer is a long ways away from being completed, I found someone local to me who does 3d printing. I plan to have most parts printed by them, then I'll clean them up, put it all together and possibly make another one out of resin or fiberglass reinforced epoxy.

As such, the parts that I don't have printed, I'm going to make from Aluminum and grips from rubber. I also plan on making a PCB with some electronics and sound. Based off the file names, here's the lists...
Aluminum
1. Barrel - Muzzle plug 1
2. Barrel - Muzzle plug 2
3. Folding stock - Bracket
4. Folding stock - Flashlight 2
5. Scope - knob - 1& 2 (modified to act like a real scope and go "click" when it's turned.)
6. Scope - Tube (modified with threaded ends for the eye rings)
7. Scope - Front eye ring
8. Scope - Rear eye ring
9. Scope - Rail 2
10. Scope - mount 2 (modified to attach to mount 1 with screws, also keeps scope in place without glue)
11. T-Tracks
12. Cocking lever

Other modified parts...
1. Cast rubber grips all around
2. LED's in the magazine on custom PCB
3. LED in the barrel that's trigger operated
4. Sound

That's what I've got for now, but I'm sure I'll find more things to make from aluminum or something else as the build progresses. If there's something you want to see in aluminum for this weapon, let me know.

Since enough of you are using the same files, if there's enough interest in the parts I listed above, I can run the numbers and do a run. Let me know which parts you're interested in.
-end of post-

I figure it's only fair to post this on the RPF as well, as some of you may like to see the progress of these. If there's enough interest, I'll post up a thread in the project runs forum.
Hi, I would like as many of each these as you have.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back