Stormtrooper Equipment Print - Celebration Art Show

Mr_Sparkle

Just wanted to drop a tread here to talk about the print I did up for the Art Show at Celebration. It was a fun exercise in blueprinting up a lot of parts I hadn't drawn up yet and a fun way to show everything in scale with each other.

The level of detail definitely would not have been possible without this community so just a general thank you shout out to everyone for playing in this sandbox together! There are a few of us that have been here since the very very beginning and its amazing to see how much fun this place still is.

Reiff-TrooperEquipment-smallCR.png

Chris

- - - Updated - - -

Some details from the print:

Reiff-TrooperEqip-D04.png

Reiff-TrooperEqip-Electros.png Reiff-TrooperEqip-SpacetrooperPack.png

Last edited:
Love it Chris! Compliments the R2 print you offered for CE (thanks again for my copy!)

do you plan to offer addtl motives in the future?

Thanks. Those electrobinoculars are actually drawn, in part, by taking measurements off of one of your kits. :)

I definitely want to continue the series.... lots of other great gear in the SW universe to document and give similar treatment to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back