Mad Max Fury Road Interceptor mod

Steppingrazor66

Hi all!
I just got a Jada Bigtime Muscle 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 429 as a joke, but now I want to mod it to look like the Mad Max Interceptor in Fury Road. Ive been looking for Muscle car engine blocks, and pipes for the side, but not much luck. Does anybody have any suggestions. It's a 1:32 model.

Thanks for the help!

Thanks for the suggestion. Is it possible to have them done in a 3D Printer or due to the Scale and detail it probably would not be the way to go.

3D printing could be done but the parts have to be designed first- there is a chance though that somebody who has the right parts already made and you coul dask them to rescale it for you.

Another option would be to go onto eBay and find some 1:32 hot rod & dragster kits for a good price and bash up the car like the people in the movie dis with full scale hardware...

I was thinking of doing the eBay option but I was just looking for a straight forward route. That would be my plan d if I can't find any other option.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back