Long missing "Bullitt" Mustang found!

Sorry, where was that said?

In case you didn't follow the conversation.

The scariest part of the story is that the car was headed for a fate worse than being crushed:

Now it appears the Mustang had been living undercover in Mexico for the past three decades, before being discovered by Hugo Sanchez. Ironically, Sanchez bought the rotten bodyshell with the intention of turning it into a replica of another famous movie Mustang: ‘Eleanor’, from the 2000 remake of Gone

Shoot me now.

Hey you may not like the movie but the mustang in that movie was pretty nice!

Last edited by a moderator:
Having read both sides and both sets of posts... I will say that you completely misunderstood what he said. He never once said things the way you took them. Jut saying...
*groan*

OK. I'll indulge you. Let's string this out for fun.

It's not what he was saying explicitly, but it's natural to infer that he felt didn't think it would have been tragic since the other car was "pretty nice". He and I both agree he felt that way.

Keep in mind that both of us made inferences. He inferred that I didn't like "Gone in 60 Seconds." And I inferred that he didn't share my reverence of Bullitt.

Your turn.

OK. I'll indulge you. Let's string this out for fun.

Umm, please don't. Just stop. This petty side argument you two are having is not fun, it's boring.

I, and others, open this thread to read new comments on the topic, not to listen to you two bicker.

The Wook

Umm, please don't. Just stop. This petty side argument you two are having is not fun, it's boring.

I, and others, open this thread to read new comments on the topic, not to listen to you two bicker.

The Wook
It was meant to be tongue in cheek. Sarcasm doesn't translate well in print.

I thought Anthony Edwards had it? :p

uBAmBPp.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back