JPG Castings Release today..... 1/350 Rebel Medical Frigate :o

For those of you who might be interested in buying this kit, like myself, here it is :eek: I'm very, very tempted on this :eek: No way shape or form affiliated with him just a customer who enjoys his work and also hopes he makes another mold for his Victory Class SD :lol

FB Post and link https://www.facebook.com/JPG-Productions-276298122480883/

"Introducing the biggest and possibly the best kit .JPG Productions has offered to date: A 1:350 scale Rebel Medical Frigate Redemption from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back. There are over 100 3D printed parts in this beast, and it measures a full 36 inches (91.5 cm) long, 7 inches (20.3 cm) wide, and 15 inches ( cm) tall when built. This kit is beautifully mastered by Nicholas Sagan of Cosmos Models. Many, many hours of hard work went into this, and it shows. (No Bothans died, though.)
There is an interior channel built into the kit which can fit a one-half inch (1.2cm) rod or tube to support the boom and prevent bowing/sagging. There is also a notched vertical “spine” for the many halves of the front end to fit into, so that each part lines up with its opposite mate. Yes, the kit is engineered to facilitate lighting if you choose to (but not included.) It also includes the “umbilical” so you can mount the Bandai Pocket Falcon, which is also 1:350 scale (Falcon not included.) It does not include a base, but one is in development specifically for this kit. The front section is engineered to facilitate a rod/tube up the bottom to strengthen the vertical section. Now for the price: This kit will list at $595, and is worth every penny. Shipping depends on destination, of course, but since the kit itself weighs almost 8 pounds (3.6 Kg) you can figure it out (from Ohio Zip Code 44446).
The pictures below are the master parts. To give you a sense of scale/size, those are INCH grid lines, not cms. The triangular "vanes" that go by the engine sections are 3 inches long
I will only sell these preorder kits in batches of 10 kits to prevent me from getting overwhelmed. You have 2 options: 1) 50% up front, and 50% when it’s ready to ship, or 2) 100% up front, and you will get priority treatment(bumped up the list) and free USA shipping. Payment is by Paypal, that way both of us are protected. To make payment arrangements, my Paypal address is: JPG-Productions@twc.com . PLEASE put your mailing address in the memo line, sometimes Paypal doesn’t provide it. If you need to pay by Credit/Debit card, I do have a Square account, please contact me for details. Thanks all!" 17016977_1158429527601067_848715071661876527_o.jpg

17016977_1158429527601067_848715071661876527_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, now there's a kit to challenge the Anigrand Star Destroyer for the title of most badass resin Star Wars starship. (All a matter of opinion, of course!) Jimi's getting ambitious. Wish I could afford to add a $595 kit to the stash. Of course....pity this isn't styrene, but you can't have everything! =)

Well, if you're feeling strapped, I did ask him a while back and he is planning on offering the kit in at least both 1:2256 and 1:2700 as well :)

Naturally, with the ZSD being 1:2700, a medical frigate in the same scale would be an ideal pairing, and would probably halve the price.

That's why I asked :) The other is in scale to...I THINK the Anigrand (rather than the Cooper) ISD. I thiiiiiiiiink.....think he mentioned something like $100 for the little guys?

I'd personally like to have the Randy Cooper ISD rather than the Anigrand with current pricing :) Although the anigrand would fit my scaling for current Star Destroyers that i have: Acclamator, hopefully his Victory Class in the future and the Venator that i'm currently working on :)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back