Han Solo Blaster 3D printed adventure ends....final results!

Scarecrow Joe

Sr Member
Here is how it came out. Tried my best to make it as realistic as possible. Added graphite powder, then sealed with matte clear coat and I must confess was impressed with the results. I think this will not be my last 3D printed piece. cant wait for the next!

IMG_5241 by Oscar Baez Soria, on Flickr

IMG_5245 by Oscar Baez Soria, on Flickr

IMG_5247 by Oscar Baez Soria, on Flickr

IMG_5249 by Oscar Baez Soria, on Flickr

IMG_5253 by Oscar Baez Soria, on Flickr

IMG_5257 by Oscar Baez Soria, on Flickr

IMG_5259 copy by Oscar Baez Soria, on Flickr

IMG_5263 by Oscar Baez Soria, on Flickr

IMG_5265 by Oscar Baez Soria, on Flickr

IMG_5269 by Oscar Baez Soria, on Flickr

IMG_5275 by Oscar Baez Soria, on Flickr

IMG_5277 by Oscar Baez Soria, on Flickr

IMG_5285 by Oscar Baez Soria, on Flickr

I know its not perhaps to the high standards for some blasters freaks, LOL, but I hope some of you folks like it! Thanks for looking! Click on the images to see the best version of each.

Wow! Your results are amazing for a 3D prints ..

Unfortunately for you, us prop and tech lovers, just won't accept a 1 post adventure!!! So you'll need to at least explain a bit where the model came from, what printer you used to print it and well, anything else that can feed us a little more about the project!

I would never have guessed it was 3d printed until I saw the barely visible lines on the scope!

Thumbs up to you!!! I give you an A! :)

Edit: just saw that you have a build thread for this .. so this is really just to show the results? Show off! :D

LOL! Thanks man! I got this blaster as a kit from Ebay, seller name is Blaster Master. Guy does very good work. Im thinking of getting some more kits from him in the near future. Perhaps he hangs around here?

Thanks guys, I was impressed too! My first thought when I received the parts was....meh, but once I started working on it I realized the potential it had.

Yawn, more Scarecrow Joe perfection....

Haha, just kidding... brilliant finish work and photography. The only thing that bothers me is that last picture where you have that weapon pointed at yourself! Safety First

Love me some Rub N Buff !

attachment.php

Is that one of those 5-dollar pirate gun model kits from Olly's?
That looks great, man! I almost bought those kits, myself. Now I wish I had.

Also: Nice looking blaster, Scarecrow Joe. Turned out much better than I expected. :thumbsup

Is that one of those 5-dollar pirate gun model kits from Olly's?
That looks great, man! I almost bought those kits, myself. Now I wish I had.

Also: Nice looking blaster, Scarecrow Joe. Turned out much better than I expected. :thumbsup

Yes, exactly... I think I got it for $3 after Halloween. Regardless, I don't want to hijack Joe's thread here, but if you're interested in seeing the build, check my recent threads.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back