Eva Foam Shoretrooper build

Inspiredscot

Alright, time to post my first build on Therpf. Ever since I saw Star Wars Rogue one in theaters, I knew I wanted to build the shoretrooper armor. Now after building a foam shoretrooper helmet by converting a pepakura file, now I move onto the hard part free handing the rest. I have done most of the chest, and am slowly working on the rest. I'm aiming to finish this before Rogue One comes onto Blu-ray. I don't know why some of my photos are sideways.

20170206_002228.jpgIMG_20170122_153549.jpg20170202_172219.jpgIMG_20170215_180030.jpg

It's amazing what one can achieve with those modern materials and tutorials ... excellent keep it up :)

Chaïm

You're right, I wouldn't have been able to do anything like this 4 years ago if not for so many awesome tutorials across the internet. I am very thankful for those out there who take their time to create tutorials for other to learn from.

- - - Updated - - -

The helmets look great. I can't wait to see how the rest of the armor turns out.

Thanks man, I'll be getting back to it within the next few days, I've taken a few days break because I'm in a show that ends this weekend. Once I'm done I can get back to working on it.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back