A new "Promo" Stormtrooper in town

That has to be one of the best armour builds ive seen, totally out-standing. You look just like the poster minus the scuffs. Very nicely done!

One day when i'm not so poor i will be kitted out in that armour :cool
Jaw droppingly good Veedox you must be grinning like a goodun under that lid :thumbsup

Now that the cat's out of the bag on who made the armor, and knowing that he is too modest to brag, I must say (in my opinion) that his armor is the finest, most accurate Stormtrooper armor out there. I'm not just saying that because I own it. I also own a glossy TE, and part by part, in every conceivable way, his armor is superior - from fit, finish, quality of the plastic, color of the plastic, sculpt, size, paint application, etc...

Also, I must say, I have never seen a more likeness accurate fan made Hero helmet ever. TM has captured a look that, so far, nobody else has been able to fully replicate.

I have many more images to show, that mimic the various promo trooper poses, but I'm hesitant to post them as the photographer that took these didn't do a very good job at directing my poses and some of them look awkward. The photographer also neglected to tell me my right bicep was twisted and she hiked up my shin armor too much at one point.

How many years have I asked you about you making a hero bucket TM??? :lol

Nice to see a complete suit with the hero.

Mind-blowingly good!

I doubt there will ever be a better fan sculpted TK...

I really dont see how. :cool

Last edited:
Ya know, Mike (TK-1536), I am aware that my armor is too clean and shiny...However, I just can't bring myself to scuff it up just yet. It'll only look this perfect for so long and once I start down the dark scuff path, forever will it dominate my destiny.

Seriously, I plan on scuffing it, just want to keep it shiny for a bit. I plan on doing another promo trooper mimic shoot so I can correct some of the posing and armor fit mistakes made on this one.

Super nice!! I love the TM stuff. Now just add some black scuff marks for that extra cool screen-accurate look.

Well that hero helmet is simply incredible. I have to admit, the flare looks spot on! That has always bothered me about the other hero's out there. I hope I can get one sometime... fingerscrossed

Thanks for the great picks mate. Just what I had been waiting for :)

I know what you mean about the photographer. They are no help at all. I could have died when I saw one of my dropboxes was crooked in every shot. :lol

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back