Attaching 89 armor

CharlesHouse

I have Artsee1 upper and lower armor. I am a small build, so the shoulders sit high away from my shoulders, leaving a hollow space between. The bicep, thigh, and rear meet or overlap. Should I trim them or glue them overlapped? I don't want to ruin the armor if it doesn't function and I need to get rid of it. Should I use straps or glue to the suit? Straps seem more functional in the event I upgrade suits, but probably don't fit or look as good.

From the sounds of it, you won't be able to get a good fit unless you ruin the armor (at least in terms of selling it off). If you love the armor, can't see yourself ever getting rid of it, etc. I would take the time and care to cut, trim, and glue it so that it fits you well. But if you are thinking that you may want to sell it off at any point, I would do it now while it is in one piece and you can get the most money for something that is barely past "mint condition," and then put the money toward a suit that will fit you better. If you tailor it to you, not only do you then have to find a buyer approximately your dimensions but you are almost guaranteed to get less money for it.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back