Limited Run <<< MPP >>> anyone??? _ NOW SHIPPING!!!

Re: <<< MPP >>> anyone??? Now Taking PRE-ORDERS!!!

So here's what you do. Make a new batch of graflexes without bending up the tabs for the bunny ears and you don't have to make all the buttons, slide switches and black plastic insert. Don't need graflex clamps. The interior (and exterior emitter) can be a single piece so everything can be screwed to it. So the graflex part should be a lot cheaper. As far as the latch goes if you go with the rounded one, they're ubiquitous. If you do square ones, I have an idea to make them easy and accurate looking. PM me and we'll chat about it. ;)

Yeah, BUT I'm almost out of Graflex!!! :eek Can't find any original door latches, and they are a pain to make... I dunno. :cry

Re: <<< MPP >>> anyone?

What is a "summer clamp"?

As mentioned in your Graflex thread already, i´m in - in for one for sure, but i guess i will order 2 at the time.

What will be the difference to a working original flash?

If Michael is in, so am I (even if I still have 3 or 4 unconverted MPP repros stored away). Would take one for sure, maybe two

I can tell you from personal experience that they're not square. I just ordered a couple for myself and they had round tops, plus they weren't wide enough, either. I did some plastic surgery involving jb weld and a gift card (haha) to get the right shape for my own replica. I don't think anyone makes them square any more. Unless someone stumbles upon some new old stock parts, they'd more than likely have to be custom machined.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Yes, the photo is very deceiving. It might look square but its rounded.

I can tell you from personal experience that they're not square. I just ordered a couple for myself and they had round tops, plus they weren't wide enough, either. I did some plastic surgery involving jb weld and a gift card (haha) to get the right shape for my own replica. I don't think anyone makes them square any more. Unless someone stumbles upon some new old stock parts, they'd more than likely have to be custom machined.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

I plan to order at least one of these before the cutoff. @Romans Empire, are these going to be hollow and decent to work with for those of us who like to install electronics? Also curious about the emitter coil and some of the accuracy details. I know they won't flash (which is fine).

Also, you really should make a conversion kit for the Graflex to make an ROTJ Vader. There are plenty of us that would prefer that over a Korbanth DV6 for accuracy reasons to make it worth doing. I'd buy several kits immediately. I've got several others that would buy several kits. You would have zero issue selling 100 or more.

I plan to order at least one of these before the cutoff. @Romans Empire, are these going to be hollow and decent to work with for those of us who like to install electronics? Also curious about the emitter coil and some of the accuracy details. I know they won't flash (which is fine).

Should be pretty easy since the MPP is hollow just like the Graflex. :)
The springs will be very accurate. We are using teecrooz original for reference.

How much time is left until the sale ends?
Once the tooling is done. Should be at least 4 more weeks. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back