Limited Run <<< MPP >>> anyone??? _ NOW SHIPPING!!!

Re: <<< MPP >>> anyone??? Now Taking PRE-ORDERS!!!

Romans Empire, Excellent! That sounds great! What about functional buttons my friend? I forgot to ask about that. That would make this the best MPP replica ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just ordered one of each so thanks in advance.

​Q: Has anyone decided to machine the thumbscrew for the ESB/ ROTJ version yet?

Ordered one with silver side bars last night! Soooo, can we move November up to next week? I can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HI Roman.
If I'm not already on your pre-order list, please add me for ANH version.
Looks like I did show interest only in the graflex thread when you announced the MPP. :(

Best
Steph

@Romans Empire, Excellent! That sounds great! What about functional buttons my friend? I forgot to ask about that. That would make this the best MPP replica ever.

Probably, but not definite yet.

Just ordered one of each so thanks in advance.

​Q: Has anyone decided to machine the thumbscrew for the ESB/ ROTJ version yet?

Thought about sending those out instead of the standard, but I'm concerned half the people might be upset they didn't get an accurate thumbscrew for the MPP. Trying to figure out something. :p

Probably, but not definite yet.

Thought about sending those out instead of the standard, but I'm concerned half the people might be upset they didn't get an accurate thumbscrew for the MPP. Trying to figure out something. :p
Diamond knurling! Diamond knurling! Everybody and their mum does the coin edge knurling. I'm sure people could trade in the junkyard if they so desperately needed a regular ol' thumbscrew.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

I'm doing an ANH version, I assume the stock thumbscrew is what that uses? I havent become a Vader saber expert yet.

I'm doing an ANH version, I assume the stock thumbscrew is what that uses? I havent become a Vader saber expert yet.

Yes, they all come with a straight knurl, like a dime.

Are you going to be selling parts like just the clamp or shroud too?

I don't think so. However, I just sent in a request for a quote on those.

Yes, they all come with a straight knurl, like a dime.

I don't think so. However, I just sent in a request for a quote on those.

I hope you are able to seel just the shrouds and clamps at some point. I need some quality ones for a Heiland build and they are impossible to find. So glad to see your offering MPP's at all - I preordered mine!

Just placed my pre-order for for the silver bars to make my ANH version. So excited. November is a long ways away. :)

Just placed my order for a black bars version. Any idea about the d-ring on the shroud? Will I have to drill and install the d-ring myself?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back