Plo Koon Mask..

PropReplicator2

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So my friend Tony just bought a rubies division latex Plo Koon Mask and as most things online, it came not as nice as advertised. I will post pics soon but it didn't come with eye screens, it was squashed and deformed completely and obviously came from a different mold than the modeled one in the online store.

Is there anyone out there that has any ideas on how to fix this? Maybe a mask shell that holds everything in shape? I've never messed with a Plo mask and decided to ask first.

Thanks,
Alex

I've seen suggestions with misshaped latex masks. Pack with soft foam or newspaper and use a heat gun on low settings to warm the mask back into shape. I've never tried it on a mask but have heard it can help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen suggestions with misshaped latex masks. Pack with soft foam or newspaper and use a heat gun on low settings to warm the mask back into shape. I've never tried it on a mask but have heard it can help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OK. Definitely will be trying that! I'm also looking at making a shell for the inside of his mask.

I used to have this mask, and I put the foam liner from a skateboard helmet inside of it. Added rigidity as well as a more correct fit. The eye mesh shouldn't be much of a problem, I'm sure you could get away with something similar to the material used on basketball shorts.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back