NETFLIX Daredevil

Jason_E

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
A bit late to the netflix party...but DD was getting such great reviews.

I tried out my 3d printer on the cowl and laser etched some rubber inlays for the black portions of the mask.

The sticks are anodized red aluminum and stainless with a sprung loaded coil mech for the line. They work as either fighting sticks, single club or nunchucks.....unfortunately I couldnt pull off the grappling hook end of things due to my fear of heights...lol.

Youtube vid shows the action on them.

https://youtu.be/aUegYGjNyis

Quite honestly the funnest part of the project was coming up with something for the stand. The sticks are held in replicas of the holster used in the show..and the base has a washed out image of hells kitchen with some braille for the hardcore true believer.

To all of the DD experts out there....please feel free to post in this thread on what methods you are using to pull off the eye lens. If anyone has vac formed them...where did you source the proper thickness/colour of plastic?

Thanks for looking

DAREDEVIL 02.jpgDAREDEVIL 01.jpg

Last edited:
beautiful work man especially the clubs.
Be sure to let me know if you ever do a run of the clubs slowly working on the suit (hand painted fabric to get the right look) and they'd be perfect :)

you did a really beautiful job on your display, even museum worthy. Where did you come across those clubs?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back