Happy 40th Anniversary Logan's Run.. 1976-2016 Show your props

tain669

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thats right..40 years this year when this land mark film came out.. Show of your sandman pistols and other Logan's Run props

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this, one of my favorite films of all time and me and my wife's couples costumes this year for Halloween.

Happy 40th Logan's Run!

I don't have pics of my DS gun (and it's in storage since I moved) but everyone here has probably seen it already - it was made by Rylo and it's perfect.
It took a lot of nail biting to justify such a large purchase on such an obscure prop recreation but I finally did it. And when it arrived and I fired it the first time - I flashed back (no pun intended) to when I was a kid and first saw the movie. Magic.
As kids we are very forgiving - I thought the movie was excellent and I loved the Sandmen (in spite of the fact they are sadistic a-holes). Through adult eyes the movie is laughable in places, cringe-worthy acting in others. But like so much stuff I latched onto as a kid (Star Trek, Space:1999, UFO, Battlestar, etc.) the love comes from a nostalgic place.
So no matter how badly this stuff ages it won't taint my memories.

Unless the new remake is a huge pile of s--t....

Was 15 when It first premiered and I am still running!

Have the requiste Rylo Flame Pistol and holster, the best that has ever been made in fact Ry took it a step up and made it even better.

That and some Production made Palm flowers or Lifeclocks as they are more commonly known.

Was 15 when It first premiered and I am still running!

Have the requiste Rylo Flame Pistol and holster, the best that has ever been made in fact Ry took it a step up and made it even better.

That and some Production made Palm flowers or Lifeclocks as they are more commonly known.

Please post some pics of the Lifeclocks. There's some debate as to their exact appearance.

As i posted in some of those threads, one was yours iirc, I have no way of posting or taking Pics, there are pics already out there of these :thumbsup

Please post some pics of the Lifeclocks. There's some debate as to their exact appearance.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back