Batman Cowl Help!

sprielly

Hey everyone,

I purchased a Batman cowl from etsy a few months back now and it was in the description that it was made for smaller sized heads. Unfortunately that description did not really hold true as it is too big. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to how to get this cowl to fit my head better. I have heard of putting foam inside the cowl and if that is the best option then what type of foam should I purchase and what type of adhesive should I use for it?

Thanks!

As for the not-so smooth, it should still work fine, especially if using a gel glue that will kind of fill in the bumps and stuff inside the cowl. If anything, just be careful when re-positioning the foam and go slow and it should be fine. I'm paranoid of pulling the velcro off even with the glue, so when I move things around, I just use two hands, and be careful how I separate the velcro instead of just ripping it apart, and it works fine. Just a bit of trial and error to get it to sit exactly where I want it to tho. Still tweaking that part.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back