Terminator..... Frank gets a new Toy

Jamie Staff

Sr Member
This is one I have wanted to do since I got the Terminator finished, I've now got just about all the bits I need to make a start, so it's time to make Frank a new toy.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Never seen anyone use a bandsaw to cut aluminum, cool :)
Damn nice build Jamie. At the end of the video when everything started spinning I noticed myself saying "wow" :thumbsup

I really enjoy watching your project builds. Not only top notch work but you've set the bar for professional presentations. Can hardly wait for the next update with this. :)

Jamie, you are one helluva metalworker and I am truly inspired by what you've done here. The solution / experiment of knocking off the phillips screw heads to retain the suggestion of rivet detail is one for my own personal notebook. Preach on, brother. You have at least one more follower. :D

Thanks... Always been a bit of a mad inventor, nice to see someone getting use out of my craziness.

Jamie, you are one helluva metalworker and I am truly inspired by what you've done here. The solution / experiment of knocking off the phillips screw heads to retain the suggestion of rivet detail is one for my own personal notebook. Preach on, brother. You have at least one more follower. :D

The 3rd part in this series, this video covers the processes involved in cutting the vents in the barrel for the RBS-80 plasma Minigun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a promo pic from T3 that I've retouched; I'm sorry I'm late with this, but maybe it's of some small help?

Attachments

• t3x.jpg
    t3x.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 218
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back