Lost: Dharma Initiative Hard Hat

Here is a Dharma Initiative "The Orchid" hard hat from an episode of Lost called "Because you left."
It is the correct brand of hard hat and everything. I may make one from the construction of The Swan later.
Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKGkgy3LMEc

hardhat.png

DSCN0177.JPG
DSCN0178.JPG
DSCN0179.JPG

Last edited:
Just started watching this again from the beginning and it's got me wanting some props, what brand of hat would his be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hat.jpg...3m-white-safety-construction-hard-hat-xlr8-size-6-1-2-8-9dea7f716e3ad8f2f428647f5b3fa656.jpg...3m-white-safety-construction-hard-hat-xlr8-size-6-1-2-8-ac1db68034984facd141c8156c3e2a30.jpg

Looks like this one.
eBay search terms :

3m White Safety Construction Hard Hat Xlr8

not sure if there's any with OUT the 3M logo on the bill.

-----------edit--------------
Just blew up whitetiger's picture. Same model of hardhat Xlr8, but the brand on his bill says AOSafety.

AOSafety Xlr8 hard hats are on eBay.

Last edited:
Thanks Jintosh, the joys of living in the UK is the postage is always extortionate. Almost £30 for postage in some listings :-(

Thanks Jintosh, the joys of living in the UK is the postage is always extortionate. Almost £30 for postage in some listings :-(

Yes, that is the price of collecting props. :D

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back