Ghostbusters College office door project- LOCK HELP

CaylePhoto

I'm building a replica of the original ghostbusters Paranormal StudiesLabratory. I was curious if anybody has a hDversion of the movie who could make out the brand of lock cylinder. It might be blank or it could be a scratched out brand. It's hard to make out. Thoughts?

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg So far I have a door. The knobs and lock...with matching skirling ton key. 90 degree brass bevel for lock cylinder and a night deadlock..... Minus cylinder ..... I need to figure out the correct lock make .....or blank and figure out a font and find the glass.....stain ect.... And bonus found the original door hanger first result on eBay......still dumbfounded on that one

image.pngimage.pngFront and back in case anybody is looking for one of these. Note the chin up position of the maid there is a slightly different one but chin up is screen accurate.

Some updated images. I cut all the water damaged wood and used my rotary tools to cut slots in the one way bolts . Then unscrewed them. Sanding started and even found what appears to be a perfect"" math for the trim.

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpegimage.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

c2cc4261834e4a8c8f64ddcc79463996.jpg

Need to get the glass......fluted or reed glass is hard to find in the older style. Trying to decide if I want authentic curves or the modern version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

44938934417c84ae680295ee104d8071.jpg

90743a5ed664a2a1e62b9d9fa62dd70b.jpg

The hand held image does not have true scallop shape but is far more affordable and the end effect is the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back