Done / Completed DONE

Re: EZ SLEEP - Alpha Rhythm Generator - Back to the Future 2

Normal version opening system will be identical to the deluxe version

I'm not talking about the opening system. I mean the dividing lines as seen on this picture:

attachment.php

Attachments

• ezsleep_split.jpg
    ezsleep_split.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 1,413

That has to be the most asinine comment i have ever read. Someone spends this much time working on a project, working out circuitry and engineering to create something so impressive, and THIS is what you contribute to the thread with.

If you want to purchase one or two, then go ahead. If you're here to criticise Sarednab, for something as ridiculous as this, then hit the road Jack.

Last edited:

MitasTouch we can use only cold light for it
Roland in the normal version you'll not see dividing line, we done it only for the light/sound mech.
brandomack thanks for your support mate ;)

BTW This is the video that show you this prop in all its beauty!
I'll add it also in the first post!

https://youtu.be/3UWH4y0UsdQ

Just for information, we need to arrive at least at 10 spot for deluxe version to made it

Last edited by a moderator:

That has to be the most asinine comment i have ever read. Someone spends this much time working on a project, working out circuitry and engineering to create something so impressive, and THIS is what you contribute to the thread with.

If you want to purchase one or two, then go ahead. If you here to criticise Sarednab, and something as ridiculous as this, then hit the road Jack.

I don't see why you are getting so upset about a simple question. Now the work he has done is extraordinary. I was simply curious as to why one of the biggest things about the device is different from the movie. I am not saying his work is bad. Take your attitude somewhere else buddy.

Last edited:

I don't see why you are getting so upset about a simple question. Now the work he has done is extraordinary. I was simply curious as to why one of the biggest things about the device is different from the movie. I am not saying his work is bad. Take your attitude somewhere else buddy.

There is a right and wrong way to ask someone a question, you need to be aware that the tone of your question was not worded in a way that encouraged Sarednab's effort in this project. My attitude arose because i too have experienced such an attitude after much research and engineering. Please pay Sarednab more respect than that you have shown.

... in the normal version you'll not see dividing line, we done it only for the light/sound mech. ...

That's good news, thanks! :) So count me in for a normal version. I will pay the deposit in about a week, if it's okay.

There is a right and wrong way to ask someone a question, you need to be aware that the tone of your question was not worded in a way that encouraged Sarednab's effort in this project. My attitude arose because i too have experienced such an attitude after much research and engineering. Please pay Sarednab more respect than that you have shown.

Looking back now I do see how my tone could be misconstrue. But this is the internet and you can't always tell someone's tone of voice. If Serednab is offended by my post then I apologize.

Oh yes, that stickers are not definitive. It need to be more magenta :)

I could do all the stickers (letters and lines) myself, if you would sell it to me completely without stickers. My color wishes would be for the main color of the prop: I would like to have it more dark gray (anthracite colored) metallic instead of non-metallic black. And the silver colored middle part should be magenta as the stickers. Is this possible?

I could do all the stickers (letters and lines) myself, if you would sell it to me completely without stickers. My color wishes would be for the main color of the prop: I would like to have it more dark gray (anthracite colored) metallic instead of non-metallic black. And the silver colored middle part should be magenta as the stickers. Is this possible?

I think yes mate!
If you would to give us your new stickers file to compare with old, you'll be welcome ;)

I think yes mate!
If you would to give us your new stickers file to compare with old, you'll be welcome ;)

All I have at the moment is the file that I posted in your other thread two years ago: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=223061&p=3413666&viewfull=1#post3413666

But I would create a special file for my Silhouette cutting plotter and the material I would use for the stickers is glossy magenta colored vinyl. What type of machine do you use for your stickers?

We used a printer with pre-cutted letter. Professional printer in typhography

How does this work? Are the letters and lines printed or stuck on the prop? The original prop has raised letters and lines, so I guess they used self-adhesive vinyl. And it seems that the color of the letters differs from the color of the lines.

23434737_1.jpg 23434737_2.jpg 23434737_3.jpg 23434737_4.jpg 23434737_5.jpg

Can you please put me down for a DELUXE version?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back