Interest Screen Accurate Star-Lord snaps

Darth Mule

Sr Member
Just like the title says. Doing a run of the screen accurate Starlord snaps. Those pesky buggers that are all over all of his stuff in the movie. These are the 14mm snaps.

These snaps are 4 pcs, and will have to be hand set with some creativity, unless you want to spend $250 on the die set (and probably another $100 on the setter). I'll do a tutorial once I get them in hand and figure out the setting.

I need to order by the set of 100 pieces to purchase these, so I decided to reach out to the RPF community to see if anyone else wanted in on this run. This will probably be a one time thing. I'm going to get about 35 for myself to cover Jacket, pants, and have some extras. Because I have to order in multiples of 100, I will do this on a first come, first serve basis. I'll start with one set. Once all 100 are spoken for, I'll add another. If we don't hit 100 in interest for that set, that set will not get ordered. So some may be out of luck. It's unfortunate, but I can't afford to purchase a bunch of these to possibly never resell.

Price per snap is $4.00. That's wholesale cost plus a modest up-charge for handling this run and covering initial shipping. They also sell them at an online retailer, but their markup is ridiculous ($6.00 each).

Post here with how many you want if you're interested. I'll let you do your own math. The shipping to your door will be $6 domestically, and calculated as needed for international. Payment will need to be made before I make the order, so you should be prepared for that. My initial plan is to leave this thread open until next Monday 5/30/16, then collect payment and place the order.

ss_2015-04-22_at_02.43.27_.jpg IMG_4493.jpg

Set #1 (25 pc remaining)
1) Darth Mule - 35pc
2) Risu - 30pc
3) Kevin Gossett - 5pc
4) Artsavage - 5pc

Last edited:
Had some delays placing the order with the company. They are very easy to work with up until it comes time to give them money.

Order is processing. I'll be hitting up people for money shortly.

I also have extras is anyone wants some.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back