Evil Dead 2 severed hand

Joe Scrivens

Hi guys this is my severed hand project from Evil Dead 2. I used an alginate mold and silicone for the cast

a03cfa096401ccda4c80c47d5cad2059.jpg
efc2dccb7c70d1687e471768235e25c4.jpg
03c99561a8c602f3c746266396111029.jpg
998315048251b41400cc38e625d2e658.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Love it, only just noticed this thread :) always wanted to do this myself. How much interest would you need for a run? Only slight thing is I think the nails need to be longer :) and a bit more grey.

Last edited:
Thanks for the interest guys. I would charge £80 + p&p for a raw cast. Fully finished and painted would be an option on request for an extra fee.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

My one animation teacher in Pittsburgh actually worked on this for the movie, it was also the only project he ever talked about to let us know he had a career lol. Looks really good.

This is awesome! As I am a very fan of Evil Dead series (I have an sculpture of the scene on the Army of Darknessposter) I wanted to make a zombie hand sclupture, just like yours but getting out of ground since some months ago, and now I see yours, that is very similar to my idea, but I am so bad in painting. Could you share with us a little guide of how to paint it in order to make it realistic? It would be good as well a tips to make the wounds, 'cause my original idea was to made a mould of my hand and then fill it with resine, so I dont know how to make those wounds. Thanks and good job!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back