Custom Star Wars Blaster

RcDelta38

Hey guys, just thought I'd post some pictures of a custom blaster I made. I was working on some small things today and found some broken airsoft guns and various parts. One thing lead to another and I built this.
IMG_0082[1].JPG
IMG_0079[1].JPG
IMG_0081[1].JPG
IMG_0083[1].JPG
IMG_0083[1].JPG
IMG_0084[1].JPG
IMG_0086[1].JPG
IMG_0087[1].JPG
IMG_0088[2].JPG
Hope you guys like it! :)

this reminds me of the Hoth and Endor Rebel rifles! beautiful work, i also recommend glueing some nick nacks to the side

I agree with thd9791 very hoth/rotj feeling I find greeblies in random places, things I've taken apart ,hardware store, tools etc. My latest favorite find is a tank and fuel reservoir

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Nice work! I've been saving various old broken toys as well as PVC pipes to make my own custom blaster, this is good inspiration!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this reminds me of the Hoth and Endor Rebel rifles! beautiful work, i also recommend glueing some nick nacks to the side
Thanks, it does kinda look like the A280c
I agree with thd9791 very hoth/rotj feeling I find greeblies in random places, things I've taken apart ,hardware store, tools etc. My latest favorite find is a tank and fuel reservoir

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Never would have thought of something like that, guess I just have to look harder
Nice work! I've been saving various old broken toys as well as PVC pipes to make my own custom blaster, this is good inspiration!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I found another gun that still works last night. Been trying to find pieces that fit well on it. Good luck on your blaster

Decided to finish the other gun, this one still will fire bbs, so I am happy about that. Still need to paint it but I think it's looking good. If you have any suggestions let me know!
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 115
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back