'Green Seal Leader' - Felicity Jones - Rogue One

theflightyellz

At the moment there's a dump thread for pretty much everything Rogue One related here - http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=254924

Pulling together all the parts related to Felicity Jones character (currently code named Green Seal Leader).

jones.jpg Main cast shot from the initial Rogue One promo.

Gallery of images below with photos from Nuremberg toyfair where the costumes were displayed (credit to Laubi), some good shots of the greebles.
http://imgur.com/a/wanB2

ERL02K I.D'd her primary firearm as a Luger PO8 (Magazine circle visible) Division 6 noticed it has what seems to be a similar (if not identical) flash suppressor to the one used on Rey's pistol in the Force Awakens.

Aiming to get a male version put together in time for Celebration in July (hopefully we'll have a trailer or some more stills by then!)

I'm going to be grabbing an airsoft version of the PO8 (Which is proving more difficult than I'd thought in the UK), have a Rey blaster incoming as well so I'll be able to use that for reference to make a second flash suppressor, got in touch with Indy Magnoli about getting some embroidered blood stripes made - once those are done I can source some material on this end of find a similar coloured base jacket.

Last edited:
ERL02K IDed the gun. ;)
I just said it had the same tip as Rey's and may actually be 2 guns.

More pix and still no one has taken pix of the guns.
Figures.

ERL02K IDed the gun. ;)

Figures.

Well that's half a credit deducted from you then ;) It's frustrating, historically this set of films is the most access we've ever been given to these props.
That said, I'm guessing these are all cordoned off and there's someone there supervising them. It's still good material, just annoyingly isn't complete.

Last edited:
No pouches visible but the back of the vest appears to be quilted.
image-147.jpeg

Looking though my pix I just realized I have identical pix from 5 different web sites.

I don't think its the same flash hider as Reys gun, as Reys gun has three rings as detail to the tip, and there are at least 2 guns which Rey used in the film, one with 7 holes, and the more seen version with 8 holes in the flash hider (not that you can see them in this image). I am interested to see what this gun looks like out of the holster.

Here are some more pics of the Luger. You can get some decent Luger airsoft replicas online but the knurling is a bit different, as given by Mat on the other thread. Something that is a little strange is that there is a screw right above the magazine that isn't on the cast picture.

Luger.jpg

Last edited:
ERL02K IDed the gun. ;)

Figures.

Thanks for giving me credit! There is another thread about this same subject, but more focused on the blaster. There are some more little details about the Luger P08 on that one as well

Screenshot 2016-02-03 at 5.21.33 PM.png

Here is a close up for anyone who wanted to see. The Luger definitely looks like a "black widow model" or the airsoft legends P08

On the topic of those gloves actually, was looking for a pair of brown leather driving gloves without any detailing to use as a base that I could then cut the center hole out of and then add a lining. Noticed these in the 'recommended items' section
Screen Shot 2016-02-04 at 23.15.51.jpg
Can't say what the quality is like in hand, but they look fairly well produced - messaged the seller (galaxybase) and it turns out they're going to be producing Green Seal Leader gloves as well. Will have to see what they look like when they're done, but could definitely be an option.

Yeah, realistically I can't see them being great - but they might serve as a pattern (and an option for those with no seeing skills if nothing else).
Ordering leather for the holster/belt/straps this weekend, never worked with leather before - anyone recommend anything particular to cut it with or will a scalpel and metal rule suffice or is it worth getting a rotary cutter?

Last edited:
Yeah, realistically I can't see them being great - but they might serve as a pattern (and an option for those with no seeing skills if nothing else).
Ordering leather for the holster/belt/straps this weekend, never worked with leather before - anyone recommend anything particular to cut it with or will a scalpel and metal rule suffice or is it worth getting a rotary cutter?

Straight edge/ruler for sure. Good cutting mat. As for knives, exacto knife/scalpel will be enough. Some part needs to be riveted so a hole punch. I recommend automatic like this
http://trimmingshop.co.uk/media/catalog/product/_/_/__57_1_8.jpg

If you get rivets or snaps remember to get tools to set them properly. For various sizes you will have different tool size. If the will be stitching involved (and In my opinion some part are stitched) look up stitching iron/punch and stitching technique "saddle stitching" Many youtube vids on how to do it. Other than that some leather dyes, Fiebings (Professional Oil dye is the best) and Tandy Leather are what I use. And some glue for leather.

Mat

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back