Boushh Helmet Build - Getting Started

KriSega

Hey All,
Im new to the forum here so please alloy me some leeway for nooby mistakes in the posting columns until i familiarize myself here with you all =]
First off, im incredibly interested in starting a Boushh costume build following the ROTJ design but ive hit some bumps and i believe some good folks here can help me out. Im in need of a pre-built helmet or a kit to get me started and im willing to buy one if any other users make/fabricate them =]
Ive always loved the Boushh lid, it has a certain beauty to it that has always kept me in awe since seeing it as a child, and ive only seen a handful of them in person.
Ill be making an introductory post soon but wanted to clear this post first with hopefully getting a source for the kit etc.
I currently have 1 replica stunt trooper from ANH completer and passed through my Chinas 501st legion, and im currently working on 2 Fett costumes, ESB & ROTJ respectively.
If anyone can offer advice or assistance it would be great. Ive already contacted several builders ive heard mention off o my other garrison forums such as ''Scott'', but unfortunitly they no longer produce the Boushh helmets or kits...any sources here guys? =]
Feels good to be in a building thread again, i think ill like it here.
Keep safe and all my best, -Kris. webwxgetmsgimg(2).jpgwebwxgetmsgimg(4).jpgwebwxgetmsgimg(1).jpgwebwxgetmsgimg(5).jpgwebwxgetmsgimg(7).jpgwebwxgetmsgimg(9).jpgwebwxgetmsgimg(10).jpgwebwxgetmsgimg(12).jpgwebwxgetmsgimg(13).jpgwebwxgetmsgimg(3).jpg

Member Sandman is your guy. Todd makes great kits. Do a search in this forum and you'll see a few boushh helmet builds including mine, using his helmet kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back