Limited Run DL44 TFA Blaster Kit

Very nice Deadbolt. ! Glad you are here. !
the other issues are the lug at the rear to align the fire control. On the Disney left side it shows a thin elongated lug while the right shows lugs like the HFC.
Also the issue of the missing selector switch and left side rectangular relief like on the normal c 96.

Is is the frame thick enough on the metal airlifts to mill the rectangle?

so far it does seem like there is more than one version...to confuse us no doubt...

we we should probably lean towards the actual film footage, screen caps and promo images when available. The Disney exhibitions seem a little off so far.

Last edited:
Forgot to mention in the last post, color me interested!

The hfc and bell both seem to have two lug sizes just like the disney blaster, the left is long/thin and the right is short/fat. They also appear to be the only two airsofts that have the correct trigger to match the disney blaster, the marushin/tercel trigger is more like a real m712 whereas the hfc/bell trigger looks swung-out forward more.

The left side is very odd though like you said, I've never seen an m712 replica with the c96 style milling before. It seems like a good chance it's a mod of some sort, although I have no idea how they could have filled in the selector switch holes so well with such thin material to adhere to..

disneylugs_zpsuwftmwsb.png~original

hfc_bel__comp2_zpsgpnjvidu.png~original

-Carson

somebody has got to get better Disney blaster pics ; )

The Disney LEFT and the large RIGHT blasters are not the same blaster/props. The barrel attachment and other things are not the same so these are at least 2 different blasters that MAY be screen used.

The RIGHT side blaster also has a strange lug under the chamber receiver at the front that is not on the CU of FORD or the other images... but has the two screws holding the bull barrel on !

Thanks Rex and Husker.

Just the best angles and close-ups you can get. If possible, top angles - bottom angles, front, back sides etc.

Anything that may help identify the base mauser and the details of the parts.

Your description and observations will help too!

We will be trying to see if the LEFT rear area is modified or milled where the selector switch is on the m712.

Hopefully by then we also get some HD images of the screen used from posters, promo etc.

- - - Updated - - -

As long as it is the full gun and not just parts I am interested!!

I think Dave said he would offer the base mauser as well,...hopefully with the frame mods like he does on the c96 versions.

Maybe he could mill the rear, and drill for the mount etc.

Once we find the base mauser to use, he can get one and test.

Didn't know about that thread. Thanks.

Maybe someone wise in the ways of the RPF force can find a way to join our efforts.

Maybe continue the research over there and keep this clear for the interest thread?

Maybe Dr, Talyn can suggest it over on the other thread?

Yeah those two models look like the closest match so far.
I think I will just go ahead and get one of each to have it in hand to inspect.

- - - Updated - - -

As long as it is the full gun and not just parts I am interested!!

It will come as a model kit, fitting/finishing/assembly required, medium plus skill level,
I will try to offer the base airsoft already prepped but they will be more expensive than the Denix replicas which could also be used.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back