Limited Run DL44 TFA Blaster Kit

Here are some I snapped on Saturday. Not sure when I'll be back there, but I'll do my best to get more if I can soon. The problem with a top angle is the display is deep and it's at the back. Can't really get above it!

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Hmm... looks like a mashup between the different airsofts and the original c96. Made my ANH using the HFC m712 as a base so I know the model quite well by now. If anyone wants me to check for specific details, dimensions etc., just let me know.

Anyway, I'm in :)

I only just found this thread. Good to see all the usual suspects are at it again! I should have guessed there would be a lot of interest in replicating this prop since it will be a lot easier and cheaper to get the real base model gun than with the ANH's real Mauser. Only a couple more days and we'll get to see what it does on screen.

I've got nothing to contribute but enthusiasm!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back