Prop Store's Fury Auction - Starts November 30th

PropStoreMatt

Prop Store in partnership with QED International is pleased to announce an auction of over 600 costumes, prop weapons, hand props, and set decoration from Fury. The auction begins November 30th and all lots will be open for bidding through December 11th. REGISTER NOW and check back soon for updates.

12243580_1060509233982409_7006907509958992137_n.jpg

Here is another preview image of Brad Pitt's Don "Wardaddy" Collier Camo M1 Helmet & Goggles! Be sure to register today for over 600 lots like this one and for a chance to win free original props from the film.

12279026_1063864960313503_3761041472703085748_n.jpg

Today's Fury Auction featured lot is lot 170. Sergeant Miles (Scott Eastwood) Army Uniform with Pistol. There are loads of awesome costumes completed with accessories like prop weapons, helmets, dog tags and more in the auction. Find the ones you like best and place your bids today!

img01.jpg

Check out our new product video from the Fury Auction! Lot 31: Norman "Machine" Ellison's Uniform and Duffle Bag

Last edited by a moderator:
Your losing your touch ;). I'm sure you can get something cheaper down the road when someone decides to sell

Even though I stopped collecting props, I had to get an item. After I saw the film, I searched everywhere for Norman's tanker helmet. Happy to finally have his screenused one. Seemed like people at the end were getting desperate since his backup sold for more.

I got his microphone cord and neck thingy as well. Didn't realize it didn't come with the rig part. They auctioned them off separately.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back