Online cosplay contest looking for entrants!

LoadScreenGamin

We at Load Screen Gaming would like to extend to you a personal invitation to apply for our new Damsel of the Day column. We are looking for cosplayers who are smart, talented, and beautiful and you definitely fit the bill. The first month of winners get a free tshirt! The RPF is clearly full of tons of talented cosplayers and we're excited at seeing what the community has to offer! Please see our site for more details - http://loadscreengaming.com/2015/11/calling-all-female-cosplayers-apply-for-damsel-of-the-day-now/

They only want beautiful chicks apparently.

I.E., scantly clad beautiful chicks.

Give a model some "boba fett armor" that covers the extreme minimum to be considered a bikini and call it "cosplay"

Or you can be like that one video I saw a few days ago of one model w/ literally just electric tape covering the essentials and put on an TFA stormy helmet for a "costume contest." Oh there was an outstanding transformers costume there too. Guess who won?

Yeah I mean guys no offense but no one in the world has ever clicked on a link to read about a dude in cosplay - get a girl on there with an awesome cosplay and a site can blow up. Sorry not sorry for wanting to win the internet. Also the ladies have way more interesting stories - all the bs they put up with and catcalls/insults they endure - just more compelling reading from an editorial standpoint.

But for you ladies reading this, we're getting TONS of replies and can see a lot of RPF'ers are responding. So if you're a woman - big, small, black, white, DC, or Marvel (or anything in between) we'd love to hear from you! More info here: http://loadscreengaming.com/2015/11/calling-all-female-cosplayers-apply-for-damsel-of-the-day-now/.

Hope to hear from you!

Yeah I mean guys no offense but no one in the world has ever clicked on a link to read about a dude in cosplay - get a girl on there with an awesome cosplay and a site can blow up. Sorry not sorry for wanting to win the internet. Also the ladies have way more interesting stories - all the bs they put up with and catcalls/insults they endure - just more compelling reading from an editorial standpoint.

So you're just wanting to exploit women in costume under the guise of them talking about how they've been exploited? It's like inception here, just how deep can we go here?

Congrats, you've made your real motives known on probably the worst site to go to for it, cause you know, we don't discriminate genders like you just very well did against men.

Go to some cosplay site where Ya Ya Han rules with an iron fist and you'll find the "damsels" you're looking for.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back