I AM YOUR FATHER documentary

A documentary about an egotistical, self-absorbed curmudgeon who feels he is the primary reason for the franchise success?
No thanks! I think there is a documentary about watching paint dry that I would find more entertaining.

A documentary about an egotistical, self-absorbed curmudgeon who feels he is the primary reason for the franchise success?
No thanks! I think there is a documentary about watching paint dry that I would find more entertaining.
Ouch! Realy?

I got that feeling when he was signing autographs at the comicon in Pittsburgh and wanted 10.00 for it, he had a lot of folks leaving line once they saw that. He claimed it went to charity but he was the only one in the building charging for signing stuff you brought.

$10 for an autograph at a con is a steal. I think I paid Mayhew $20 for his. David Carradine was at dcon one year and I'd brought my Kill Bill dvds for him to sign, but he wanted $40 per and was being a grump to everyone in his line so I didn't stick around

All I know about the man is basically that he was a stunt man, played Vader and I am the same height he was during that time oh and he is English. :p

Hey now, Dave Prowse IS the reason star wars didn't suck! :lol

He charged $10 for an autograph and you are all worked up.

What's the big deal. Why don't you fly around the world and set at a table for hours for free.

Heaven forbid someone make a living these days.

All I know about the man is basically that he was a stunt man, played Vader and I am the same height he was during that time oh and he is English. :p

And he was that weird/creepy "man servant" in a Clockwork Orange for that old guy. And in that movie he had no speaking lines
am-alex-julian.jpg
dv.jpg

Ive met him a few times and everytime he was a gent! i even approached him many moons ago at a small convention in the UK as he was standing outside chatting to a chap and asked if i could get his autograph, he apologised and said he couldnt sign anything as he was there for charity but would be very happy for photos which we proceeded to take, my sister , Mum, brother in law and myself!! and at that signing was the usual crew who were charging the same as Dave Prowse!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back