Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

So if you're able to snag one of these, would you recommend draining the pepsi out? And if so, what kind of liquid could you replace it with that wouldn't get moldy?

I recall getting the Buzz Cola cans from one of the 7-11 Quick-E Marts (in 2007?). They sat at the bottom of a closet until I moved a few years later, and when I picked em up there was brown sludge on the floor. The acid in the soda ate through the lining inside the cans :/

Lesson learned!

I would definitely drain the liquid to be on the safe side. I like Gary's idea of dying the plastic bottle brown so it looks filled for his Pepsi Perfect display. I will test out the process on some regular plastic Pepsi bottles before I do anything to the limited edition bottle.

I thought you could purchase them for the $ 20.15 as well as them giving them to cosplayers? If I get one bottle that would make my day.

NY_Comic_Con: Celebrate #BTTF at #NYCC w/ @ BackinTimeFilm and @ Pepsi. Panel begins @ 11am, Thurs 10/7. Room 1A06

CQuUTEGUEAA8wva.png:large

Where did you get that picture from Brad? I posted it on the group I hope it's okay!
It looks cool, but have to agree with Gary, they didn't bother too much haha

I have the future day off work so once I know the website that's selling then I'll be ready and waiting!

Hope shipping to the UK isn't a ridiculous price though as it's usually more than the item being purchased!

Good point about draining out the Pepsi, hadn't thought about that....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HOW TO SCORE AN EARLY RELEASED BOTTLE OF PEPSI PERFECT AT NEW YORK COMIC CON

Marty Mornings: Each day, the first 200 fans who come to the Pepsi Perfect Booth (#CP101) dressed as Marty McFly will take home their very own Pepsi Perfect.

McFly Schedule:
Thursday – 1-2PM
Friday – Sunday – 11AM-12PM
McFly outfits must contain the following:
Puffy red vest or Back to the Future Part II jacket
Blue jeans
White high-top sneakers
Watch
Optional: hoverboard

Confused if that means all of those items or not. If not you could just wear a watch or some blue jeans? And surely it should be Marty from part I I?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going tomorrow in full marty 2015 costume. So I crossing my fingers i get one. I'll post here if i do. The costume requirements make it seem like anyone can cosplay as marty since they aren't looking for much :(

I thought you could purchase them for the $ 20.15 as well as them giving them to cosplayers? If I get one bottle that would make my day.

Nope. The 6500 bottles for sale don't go on sale until October 21st. They will have 1500 "advance" bottles at NYCC this weekend, 200 a day of which will be given to Marties.

I'm guessing the other 700 will go to a panel audience.

I've just wrapped on my 8 hour build of a 2015 jacket and am good to go for tomorrow, so fingers crossed that I can score one.

-Nick

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back