Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

I wouldn't have done a week long auction. The seller runs the risk of other people posting these for less and the high bidder retracting the bid or not paying.

I just hope Amazon sets a limit of maybe 2 per customer so that most fans get a fair chance.

I realized long ago if one has to keep up with their collecting needs, they need to come to terms with the fact that US Shipping Only restriction is something that will frequently pop up.

So you need to get yourself a parcel forwarding address or have a US friend whose address you can ship to.

It's simple supply and demand. Of course people will pay hundreds of dollars when there are only 3 bottles available to purchase, and hundreds of people wanting one. But, once they have 6,500 bottles for sale on the 21st for only $20.15, the value of these bottles will plummet. Fans need to be patient and not agree to these ridiculous scalper prices. It only fuels their greed and allows them to continue this farce. For $400-$500 you can buy better quality and accurate Back to the Future props from good people here in this RPF community or elsewhere. I think we will be surprised on how easy it will be to buy these on Amazon. If I can buy 2 or more on Amazon, each extra one I get will go to anyone on this forum outside the U.S.

I think the secondary market price of these will come down but it will linger around the $200-$300 range. Don't forget that you have Pepsi collectors, BTTF collectors and just Movie prop collectors wanting these. It's the same reason the NIKE MAGs have retained value in the $5-$7k range.

I think the secondary market price of these will come down but it will linger around the $200-$300 range. Don't forget that you have Pepsi collectors, BTTF collectors and just Movie prop collectors wanting these. It's the same reason the NIKE MAGs have retained value in the $5-$7k range.

Good point. I've met some Pepsi collectors, and they can be pretty intense.

It's simple supply and demand. Of course people will pay hundreds of dollars when there are only 3 bottles available to purchase, and hundreds of people wanting one. But, once they have 6,500 bottles for sale on the 21st for only $20.15, the value of these bottles will plummet. Fans need to be patient and not agree to these ridiculous scalper prices. It only fuels their greed and allows them to continue this farce. For $400-$500 you can buy better quality and accurate Back to the Future props from good people here in this RPF community or elsewhere. I think we will be surprised on how easy it will be to buy these on Amazon. If I can buy 2 or more on Amazon, each extra one I get will go to anyone on this forum outside the U.S.

So very true. Spending that amount of money is ridiculous.

That's a great gesture about if you get extra's, restores my faith in humanity [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who's to say Pepsi isn't using the whole "limited" gimmick to create hype. It's not like these are numbered or anything. For all we know they could have made 20k of these.

Who's to say Pepsi isn't using the whole "limited" gimmick to create hype. It's not like these are numbered or anything. For all we know they could have made 20k of these.

UGH...here you go again...first NIKE's and now this...:wacko

UGH...here you go again...first NIKE's and now this...:wacko
If I'm not mistaken the Mags were numbered were they not? Didn't they come with that metal plate? These Pepsi Perfects aren't numbered - there's no way to confirm that they actual made 8,000 of them.

If I'm not mistaken the Mags were numbered were they not? Didn't they come with that metal plate? These Pepsi Perfects aren't numbered - there's no way to confirm that they actual made 8,000 of them.

Except for their official announcement on their website...

If I am not mistaken, the plate was a bar code number plate with September 8, 2011 on it, not individual serial numbers of the shoes.

If I am not mistaken, the plate was a bar code number plate with September 8, 2011 on it, not individual serial numbers of the shoes.

Actually each plate was specific to each pair of shoes. They all have the same first few numbers but the last 4 digits have the number of the shoes on them that coincides with the number on the pamphlet/poster.

My friend was there today and was saying Pepsi was pretty strict on who they gave the bottles to with costumes.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

My friend was there today and was saying Pepsi was pretty strict on who they gave the bottles to with costumes.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Yeah but they also gave the couple of hundred people that attended the BTTF panel a Pepsi Perfect - no costume required.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back