Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

Are they dividing these 6.500 on Amazon and Walmart?
I have a feeling there are more of these to come.

What about the Mexican ones? Anyone an idea on how to get them online, Besides the unrealistic eBay priced ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also would like a Mexican one.

If tomorrow I fail to get one on Amazon,
then hopefully someone from "the RPF Family" can help me with that.:cool

Let's hope...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445367152.324195.jpg

just want to give everyone a heads up in amazon does decide to do the whole midnight release that you might want to check on them starting at 9 since they screwed up and release everything for star wars force Friday around 9ish when it was supposed to be midnight, a lot of people (including me) scored all their stuff early and then Amazon found out and took the items down. So maybe we might get lucky today

I was lucky enough to get a Pepsi Perfect bottle from a friend who made a trip to Mexico for me. I don't have any high quality measuring tools, but I carefully measured the bottle to be 9 7/8 inches tall, and 2 7/8 inches wide. My understanding is the screen used bottles are 8 3/4 inches tall. Seeing the bottle in person, the quality is definitely not the best. The Pepsi Perfect logo in front does not appear to be a decal. It appears to be actually printed on the plastic (very low quality printing when viewed up close). In the light, the logo is almost transparent. For my bottle, after I removed the lid, it was quite difficult to screw the lid back on. You basically have to push it, then screw it at the same time to get it back in it's proper place. There are no markings at all on the bottle. The white horizontal lines near the bottom on the lid are from the grooves inside to screw it in place.

Bottle 1.JPGBottle 2.JPGBottle 3.JPGBottle 4.JPGBottle 5.JPGBottle 6.JPGBottle 7.JPGBottle 8.JPGBottle 9.JPGBottle 10.JPGBottle 11.JPGBottle 12.JPGBottle 13.JPG

looks alright diana88 , i cant see why these couldnt have been available at movie theaters worldwide for a small price when watching the bttf movie

A friend in Mexico told me that the mexican bottles were not going to be sold until tomorrow, October 21st. At least on the cinema he asked a couple of days ago. Maybe some cinemas broke the street launch on the mexican bottles. Now I don't know if I can get a bottle or not :(

looks alright diana88 , i cant see why these couldnt have been available at movie theaters worldwide for a small price when watching the bttf movie
It might still happen at theaters that have the triple feature. We don't yet know what tomorrow holds and for special event screenings and marathons theaters often try to throw some bonus in. (Like the Medal people got for sitting through EVERY Marvel movie ever before Age of Ultron)

-Nick

Exactly! Where I live in Arizona, only AMC theatres are showing BTTF tomorrow; and they have a Coca-Cola license only :( But, there are plenty of other theaters that have the Pepsi license and could have done something like this.

A friend in Mexico told me that the mexican bottles were not going to be sold until tomorrow, October 21st. At least on the cinema he asked a couple of days ago. Maybe some cinemas broke the street launch on the mexican bottles. Now I don't know if I can get a bottle or not :(

On Twitter a few days ago, they announced the Mexican bottles would be available in the Cinemex theatres from October 16th through November 10th "while supplies last." My friend went to one of the theatres in Tijuana on Saturday the 17th and had no problem getting one. I don't know about now.

diana wont your friend go back and grab some more for a sensible profit?

My friend goes to college in San Diego, and I asked her to get me four bottles. She ended up getting 2 bottles for me, and my second bottle is already spoken for; so sorry. Apparently the cinema staff gave her a hard time about getting any more than 2 bottles. I will ask if she's up for another weekend trip to Tijuana, but I've heard rumors that the bottles are sold out in the cinemas over there. If I spoke Spanish, I would call the cinema to confirm. Let me see what I can find out, unless someone has heard the same about the bottles being sold out?

so Walmart tonight at midnight as well? will these be in Walmart stores?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back